Vanessa the waitress at barbs is absolutely beautiful. When she walks by i dont even pay attention to the other girls. I was told she is actually a model and looking at her face i believe it. Anybody else agree she is amazing looking!!!

Vannessa is stunning I agree completely with everything you say! and yes she is a model look around you'll find her ;)

I just came from a brief visit to Barbs. I saw no model waitress but the place was quiet with about 7-8 ladies and twice that customers at 2:00 pm. Maybe I need to go back evening time? Is she an evening or daytime waitress? I stayed for about half hour until half my glass of pepsi was consumed.

I believe she works in the evenings........She has long dark hair and hazel eyes, she has a nice tone body no fat anywhere. She is about 27-28ish. She comes across as maybe abit rough around the edges......but then again i don't know her and that might be her personality. Either way shes is nice to look at. Her only bad habit is her smoking - but we all have one.

• Like 1

For me it was the daytime Lima the shooter girl, I haven't seen her lately, last time she told me she was to go elsewhere to work!!? Anybody know if she distributing shooters elsewhere!lol....

I talked to Lima about a month ago and she told she was was also working at Taboo serving shooters at night.

Cool, lucky Frenchmans!!

Not so much! Lima told me she was about to leave this job soon (I talked to her about 2 weeks ago so she's probably already gone by now). She wants to start her own business in a completely different field.

But I see what you mean... She is stunningly hot! I always secretely hoped that she would be tempted to switch to stripping, being immersed in that environment. Now it's clearly not gonna happen...