Hey guys,

Went out on a limb recently and decided to try CL as I find the yellowpages to be not worth it and the news paper`s classified as of late are hard to get at online.

I had Steph over about a week ago and I was blown away. Her pic is really her and she was one of the friendliest providers I have ever dealt with.

We chatted for a while and made our way to the bedroom. Shes very petite but I'm a fan of that so it worked out great. The service was what I expected but I think what made this better is that she wasn't rushed and enjoyed the conversation too.

I would defiantly recommend her to anyone and plan to see her soon again!

Thanks for the message. I also like petite. Find it very uncomfortable when i meet someone who I think is going to bo so but isint. Would you be so kind as to provide a rough esitmate of sizes.

THx

Hmmm very small probably a size 1-5 at the most... Im not good with sizes...

Her pic is no lie if that helps

Hmmm very small probably a size 1-5 at the most... Im not good with sizes...

Her pic is no lie if that helps

hey, the .......... ad seems to be gone...do you have any contact info for Stephanie?

Unfortunately I don't have any contact details as my previous mobile phone was destroyed in an unfortunate rugby accident and her contact details were in that phone... And I haven't seen and add from her in a very long time!

That's allot of "ands" eh ?

Sorry guys!

I think Stephanie is actually Britney who is here on CERB. She has recently explained why she used Stephanie for a while. I think she was away all summer but is back here again for school. Her reviews sound good, and her pics are enticing. I wish she did in-service...I'd be there in a flash!

Yes that would indeed be me! And thank you gentlemen for all the lovely things that youve said as it is important to me that nobody ever feels that they have wasted their time! If anyone is interested in contacting me my email is [email protected] and the number to call/text is 902 981 6448:wink:

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.