Alyssa Staxxx

I had been wondering why there were no reco's about Alyssa so I

decided to TOFTT - and am I ever happy that I did. After 2 or 3 emails

and then texts (she always replied quickly) we agreed on a date and

time. When she opened the door my jaw dropped as I was greeted by a

statuesque brunette in high heels and a silky, revealing dress.

Alyssa has beautiful green eyes and a smile that is both warm and

inviting. At least I'm pretty sure her eyes are green - my eyes were

focused elsewhere on her fabulous attributes. The pictures on EC

don't do her justice - her breasts are magnificent and with her

dancer's body and unbelievably smooth skin she is the whole package.

She invited me to sit and enjoy a glass of wine while we got to know

each other - and it didn't take long as she easily made a nervous

fella feel at ease. The next thing I knew Alyssa was giving me a

much more revealing look as she performed an erotic strip tease that really got my engine running. After that she slowly massaged every muscle in my

body to the point where neither I, nor my little friend, could stand

it any longer. I won't go into more details and I am sure that its

ymmv, but I can say that Alyssa was very responsive to both our needs.

Time flew by and before I knew it she was smiling that lovely smile

and we were saying our goodbyes. My smiles lasted for quite some time

afterwards I might add. Treat this lady with respect fellows - she is

a keeper.

Independent
I would visit again
Independent
I would visit again
  • Like 1

Was in the Paradise Spa and tried out there tub room .The room was fantastic with the tub and large shower but the main enjoyment was the beautiful Alysaa Staxxx who entered the room for all you boob men out there this is the girl for you trust me.she starts in the shower with you for an amazing ice breaker with lots of soap and pleasant chat. Then off to the hot tub where she pampers you in the tub with a massage when you think it cant get better then this its off to the table for the most amazing massage with body slides and a ending that will keep a smile on your face for the rest of the day so ask for Alysaa Staxxx =0)

On a cold Ottawa day.. The dampness going through every layer.. I had the pleasure to schedule a visit with Alyssa Staxxx.. Conveniently located in the East.. I was greeted with a beautiful smile.. And a hug.. I quickly noticed that Alyssa did not spare any effort in making the room so inviting with Candles.. Scented of course..

I also was taken back by how beautiful Alyssa is.. She is lovely in both personality and physically.. I'll just say wow....I knew I was going to get treated wonderfully..

I especially loved the added surprise of a light Nuru massage.. It was wonderful and relaxing.. I had a perfect time in every way.. And highly recommend Ms. Staxxx... I planning a return session soon..

Thank you..

T

• Like 1

This is a thank you to a very exquisite and sensual lady. I am new to this game and was really nervous and concerned about performance issues. I learned at a seminar at Venus Envy of the term pattern and response from a long absence with a capable woman. My wife had cancer, enough said. After a few emails, Alyssa ensured me, " I was normal" and I had the confidence to proceed. Upon arriving at a very convenient location, I was greeted by something I had never dreamed of. Words nor her pictures can describe he's beauty. I was 17 again. My mouth was watering and there were those nerves. She saw that I was uncomfortable I'm sure. Her soft voice and manners guided me into her control. Somehow my nerves were shortly gone and a very flirty strip tease showed me what heaven must be. This lead to all it could be,moans and squeals,(some WERE hers), sensations I thought were long gone and an experience I've never had in my personal life, even from my wife. Time passed too quickly, but the memories had me on a natural high for days. When asked how I was, I could honestly say wonderful. Gentlemen , be sure if only once treat yourself to this experience and genuine lady. Her touch, smell ,beauty and manners are of the the highest scale. She is the definition of class and elegance.

As said in olden times,

Until next time, MY LADY!!!

K.

Ps. Gentleman, beware of the magic drain below the bed that will remove those nerves, ymmv.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.