50 Shades of FUN is not happy with CERB

For anyone who may have noticed my account was suspended, please read below what I sent the MOD......and feel free to contact me and also thanks to those who posted threads in my defense............xoxo

to the Mod

fyi you were totally wrong with your below comments and the worst part is everyone read it...I introduced a client who was at my house to CERB and he made HIS OWN profile and comments. Then based on the paranoia of one of your members who has apologized 20 times to me for being an ass, you determined that I made up a username to post a false rec on myself solely based on the fact that the IP address was the same.........that is ridiculous!! Maybe if you had of sent me a message enquiring I would have been able to defend myself but instead you suspended my account and put this bogus reason up for all to read to make me look like an idiot. Shame on you and whatever policy CERB has to have let that happen