I had the pleasure of spending some time with Lola on Saturday for a massage. She is a classy and sensual lady that can make you feel comfortable immediately. Her big brown eyes will hypnotize you and her smile widens as she sees your reaction to her tender erotic massage. I can't describe how much this gorgeous French/Spanish lady is into pleasing you!

Her ad said she would "make you feel like a king as it should be" and I started the session by saying I wanted to be treated like a king like her ad said. Boy did I get the royal treatment!

This beauty was a masseuse for 4 years and is testing the waters regarding erotic massage. I booked a 45 min session and after half an hour, I was running to put more money in the meter (sort of speak) to extend the session. Lola has a clientele in Montreal and is currently testing the Ottawa market a few days a week.

I'd love to keep this lady all to myself but quite selfishly, I want to see her fill her dance card in Ottawa as while it would be definitely worth the trip to Montreal for a repeat, I would prefer her to be closer.

IF you are looking for a beautiful classy lady to give you an awesome massage that is relaxing, this is the girl....I won't even mention the slides other than to say this beauty will have you singing "la,la,la,la....la Lola" for many hours after the massage!

• Like 3

Just finished a session with Lola and she is really something sweet!! I wish I could have stayed two hours- every minute was heaven. Her intimacy makes you feel very special. I'm hooked!!

• Like 1

This is my second recommendation for this lovely lady! I do like to experience a variety of women and feel I have benefited dearly from relying on the recommendations of others that have not steered me wrong and I want to give back.

I was intrigued by Lola's offer of Nuru massage and had to experience this. I have to say wow. Probably the biggest difference are the body slides. The glide/slide is so much better than oil and this lady loves to slide on your back as well as your front.

Yes, it does have something to do with the application from the cutest, humble, down to earth girl (who is truly interested in your satisfaction), that you will ever meet.

Another positive of a Nuru massage, the oil drys out and does not leave you greasy and is odourless.

La,la,la,la.......la Lola is a 10 for service in my books!

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.