Late Night SP's?

Hello, does anyone know of any SP's in the winnipeg area that offer late night sessions, and when i say late night i mean past 12am during the week?

some ads out there read "available anytime-day or night" but then when i do call around 1130pm or 12am, they either hang up or not answer (although they could be in another session, i don't know)

I want to also be polite and not wake up anyone.

any suggestions? would be greatly appreciated.

I always suggest that you call or contact the sp a good 24 hours in advance, and definitely call between 'normal' day time hours to find out. You might have to visit one time at what people might call a reasonable hour, but depending on what time of day you are into, it should work out.

I have to say I'd recommend against contacting the ones whose ads say 24/7

the main thing is don't wait until midnight for a first contact.

• Like 4

If you want a late night session, most SP's will likely accomodate you if you arrange in advance. You may need to provide a referral if they haven't seen you or if your handle isn't well known (assuming you give them your handle).

• Like 1

Prebooking helps a provider to ensure she will have the energy needed to give you the type of experience you won't forget anytime soon.

Leaving an evening encounter til last minute decreases the chance you will find an available provider, and possibly finding one who is available but tired yet still accepts the request. Which could lead to dissapointment or lackluster encounter. Prebooking helps eliminate the majority of these concerns and many providers appreciate a man with a plan! (when permitting)

If you do pre book and something changes, do let her know as soon as possible. Hopefully this will help you find, arrange and experience one of your most memorable experiences to date!

• Like 1

The same goes for early mornings. As a guy who works the night shift I appreciate a provider that can see me early in the morning when I get off work and have found a few that are happy to if properly notified. If your "play" time falls outside the accepted norm, you can't expect to have your choice of available providers at the last minute. I always call a day or two in advance to set up an appointment and usually call to confirm the morning of just to make sure they're up. Most girls will make time for you if you show them that you respect their time enough to per-book!

And of course, make sure you SHOW UP for your appointment!

• Like 2