Ivy at Ottawa Sugarland

Guest c**io**m7

Well guys, it has been a while since I have posted, frankly, it has been a while since I have seen anyone except one regular lady who makes me very happy. Monday, I took the Asian SP plunge again with Ivy at Ottawa Sugarland. What a sweetie.

Ivy is not the most beautiful Asian lady in town but, from my experience, she has the most beautiful eyes of any SP I have seen over this past year. You can just tell from first intro that she is a gentle and kind woman. I was surprised just how much.

Our shower was slow, a gentle wash with decent conversation. Her english is not great but very good. I can't say enough about her touch...it really was mesmerizing and hypnotic.

In the bedroom, she lay down beside me...arms across my chest and leg over mine...soft caresses and gentle kisses over my neck, shoulders and across my chest...her hands slowly caressing my leg, stomach and ever so gently moving south. She very sensually kissed down my torso and took me in very gently, long licks up and down...just heavenly. As I moved her over me for delicious 69 I started to realize what it takes to really make her squirm...long, gentle, soft licks from top to bottom....just brushing the 'O'. She went nuts!! 10 minutes in, she asked if she could put on the condom and start. Who am I to say "No"? CG was great, her smiles and moan could not be faked...again, slow and gentle rocking...nice.

Being addicted to the 69 squirming, I lifted her and put her on her back, held her legs together and put them over my shoulder. Smart move...she went crazy. Suddenly we were not soft and gentle as she gyrated and pushed on to me wanting it deeper and faster, the moans changing to incredible screams. Harder and harder, faster and faster and she was writhing her body like a wild animal just released. Even after finishing, her body begged for more as we lay there holding each other, her demeanour back to sensual and soft kisses on my shoulder as her hands caressed my back.

I have had some sensual experiences in this hobby but, nothing like this...as we looked at the clock, we realized I had overstayed my half hour by 15 minutes. She apologizes for keeping me late, we have another soft shower and sensual kisses good-bye. What a great lady!! She epitomizes one of the reasons why my favorite Asian providers are Chinese.

I'm a big fan of Asian ladies and am always looking for good agencies and reviews like this. Very good and detailed. Thanks dude

Guest ****y1**2

I saw Ivy for the second time last night because she made such a great impression on me the first time. She's exactly what I like: tiny, thin, small natural boobs, and a natural, but barbered Kitty. From the shower, which was part massage and part shower, I knew it was going to be even better than the first time. After we were done in the shower, I sat down on the bed and just sucked her nipples as she stood there - she indulged me for a while before she laid down for some DATY, which was heaven.

Then we moved to her awesome BBBJ - she gently tickled my balls while she gave me head, which I loved. Finally, she put a hat on me and got on top of me. I couldn't keep my hands off her little boobs while she rode me. Finally I flipped her over and we finished off in mish and literally exploded. After I was done, she laid there with me and we just cuddled... it was great. We chatted for a while when I realized that we had gone way over time, but she never said a thing.

One more shower, a big hug and a good night from Ivy. Fantastic experience and highly recommended.

Guest c**io**m7

Saw Ivy again yesterday...her soft personality and sensual nature is just what I needed to close out a bad week...even better than the first time we met. ;-)

I saw Ivy too this Sunday afternoon outcall and yes I agree that she is a very nice lady. She is a small, cute and very friendly Asian lady likely in her late 20's, or early 30's at most. She provided GFE services and the FS was really enjoyable as she was very responsive and appeared enjoying all actions very much and was very talkative afterwards too. My only criticism is that she was promised to be trimmed natural but she was almost shaven and trimmed natural was the reason I was calling for her at the first place. But I am now convinced that was just a language barrier or different terminologies we use (unshaven, shaven, partially shaven, trimmed,,,, I think we need to add new terms to be better indicative like mostly shaven, mostly unshaven as well)

ps - She was wearing my favorite mini skirt (she actually went to shop for it especially for me) and big blue eyes too (likely wearing them for me too as per my posts indicating I love blue eyes). Thank you Ivy and Asian Passion for doing all that. She also had (relative to Asians) fair skin.

Edited by Capital Hunter

Guest c**io**m7

Yup...3 times now and it just keeps getting better and better...

Hey lads, Saw Ivy today and man was I impressed. Like everyone above me said, she is very gentle and really sweet. Her skills overall are the best I've ever had so far! She has the best reactions and really feels like a GFE.

Will definitely repeat!

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.