Andrea - mgf

Avg. of 3 Recommendations

I had the privilege to meet this beautiful young lady in Ottawa d/t hotel. Booking as always was easy with mgf - no need of any phone call/text.

She is of Lebanese/Moroccan decent so she has that Arabic accent but she speaks English quite well. To make the great atmosphere, she had Rose petals on the bed and music going.

From the moment she opened the door, I knew that junior is in for a treat. Nice LFK/DFK followed with lots of cuddling. BBBJ was offered but I opted for CBJ as I like playing safe. Then junior started playing in various positions with lots of cooperative moans from Andrea which was helping my mood.

Later she gave a massage to me and a good conversation/cuddles continued till I left. She also gave me a heart shaped chocolate.

I will repeat for sure, thanks Andrea and mgf.

Agency mgf
I would visit again
Agency mgf
I would visit again

I must concur with the prior review.....Andrea is one of a kind.

I have now met her twice via MGF (great service always). The first time was several months ago as part of a duo (which was amazing) and most recently during her last visit to Ottawa on Jan 31.

Andrea is stunning to look at and is sexy and classy. She can move around the room in a very seductive way (in high heels and a g-string) after kissing you upon arrival. Her sexy teasing kisses quickly turned into very passionate DFKs that suggested that there is wantonness under her classy exterior. It was not long before she was helping me out of my clothes and helping herself to some hard cock. Her BBBJ was mindblowing.......she clearly subscribes to the 'wetter is better' school of cock sucking.

As a gentleman I returned the favour.....she has one of the sweets pussies I have ever tasted....and she really enjoyed herself. More kissing then followed which became down right raw and horny (even spitting). Super hot. After some fingering and sex toy action she practically begged to be taken. Her favourite position is doggy style (a little birdie told me that) and it was not long before we were both moaning in pleasure. Her tight perfect pussy was divine. I for one soon came to a roaring climax......perfect.

It was not long before Andrea was again kissing me and touching me, she clearly wanted more.....again as a gentleman how could I refuse. Her oral skills had my recovery time reduced to a mere 2 or 3 minutes and before long we are at it again. This time I exploded over her perfect tits (so reactive).

Andrea is both beautiful and fantastic. She is also smart and very quick witted. Treat her right so she comes back to Ottawa more often!....I, for sure, will be ready to see her again, and again and again!

I saw Andrea from the agency MGF during her last recent tour to Ottawa. Her photos on the agency's web site are 100% accurate. A beautiful slim lady model figure.She has a beautiful face, long blonde hair and soft, smooth tanned skin. Her breasts are the most beautiful perky breasts I have ever seen with dark nipples. She put me right at ease with her friendly and open minded personality. Talking with her she is a great conversationalist and highly intelligent. She gave me a truly outstanding GFE service with lots of eye contact especially during bbbj and doggie. She gave me an outstanding bbbj, lots of dfk, daty, eating her back door, didigits in front and back and multiple positions. I would highly recommend spending time with Andrea for a hot erotic outstanding gfe service. I would not hesitate to spend time with Andrea again or to recommend her again.

I saw Andrea yet again during her last tour to Ottawa (this is a late posting)

again Andrea was amazing.....she was alluring and sexy from the moment she opened the door in a drop dead sexy outfit. She was clearly delighted to see me again and was very warm.

After a quick chat to catch up which involved some intermittent kissing (light and DFK) I was off to the shower. Upon my return Andrea was waiting for me with a glass of wine (at her request I had brought a bottle) and it wasn't long before with were enjoying the taste of a Chardonnay off each others bodies....

As before Andrea was fantastic in bed......hungry kissing, wet horny blowjobs (including lots of attention to other areas) and a mind blowing tight and dripping pussy. She happily ensured I was left weak kneed after over 1hr of her loving (not a clock watcher at all) caused me to lose my load twice....

Andrea really has it all.....the looks, the attitude, the brains and the skills!!....she is the complete package......:icon_biggrin:

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.