mandy

Avg. of 4 Recommendations

Mandy just started at Paradise and has been completely booked. She squeezed me in between appointments. First I noticed how giving she is, trying to accommodate and make me feel comfortable. Next in the room I noticed how pretty she is. Her body is amazing. Her natural breasts are works art. For a boob lover, its heaven.

Her massage was good, but more importantly she is really at home with herself and her body and you immediately feel at home with her. She is not new to massage, you can tell but new on the Ottawa scene. Great finish and a very warm and friendly departure.

She is worth seeing for sure - I plan to repeat and do a much longer session.

Edited by inti-mate
  • Like 2

Nice reco of Mandy, noticed her picture album on paradise spa's profile and was hopping for a nice reco of her. Thanks to you I'll to book an appointment with her :).

Guest m**art-1**9

maybe its the first blush of spring but i feel like i have been wandering around in a constant state of arousal for a few weeks (come to think of it, maybe that shld read a few YEARS....lol). i have been admiring mandy's pictures since she joined cerb and over the past week, the time was right to take the plunge. booked easily as usual thru the spa and made my way into a room and into the shower. mandy arrived as i was getting all cleaned up and i poked my head out of the shower to say "hi".....wowza! mandy is a breath-takingly beautiful, sweet, tanned, ALL NATURAL young woman with an absolutely flawless body - she would be right at home in the pages of playboy. if you knew me, you'd know i'm not usually short of words but she literally took my breath away. hopped up on the table and off we went for an hour of conversation, laughs, cold feet (both of us....it appears we suffer from the same condition!) and erotic enjoyment. i'm not one to share the intimate details but know that i plan to return and to get to know this beauty even better ASAP. thanks mandy for an incredible hour and i look forward to spending more time with you!

mozart

xo

Saw Candymandy again and had to share. Her body is a pretty perfect 10 natural and firm in the right places. She is really relaxed and easy to be with, has great style and taste and deliver a wicked massage and ending. She is such a stunner in lingerie too and it is almost impossible to get a long relaxing massage without wanting to jump into the fun stuff. She was a former dancer - next time want to try her lapdancing....and probably a great intro into the massage.

I've seen Mandy a couple of times now. The first time was back in February and again more recently a few weeks ago. I think she must have the most physically perfect body I've ever touched. Perfect height, slim, perfect breasts, and that bum. She's a real sweetie too. The first time I partook of her massage and body slide and it was enjoyable. More recently though, I thought the time would be better served if I massaged her instead. She readily agreed, and I think she enjoyed it and the session was wonderful. Would really love to do 90 minutes next time so we can really take our time. You can never have your hands on perfect bodies enough!

Polydeuces

It's a true story. She is as sweet as she is amazingly sexy and stunning. Her session a while back had a very hypnotizing effect on me and an excellent finish! I can see why she's so popular. HOPE TO SEE YOU SOON MANDY XOXO!

Mandy again was really terrific to be with. She stayed late and then delivered a very warm intimate session. I was stunned how much I enjoyed her warm touches. Her finish is really artful. There is no turning back with Mandy.

For those that have not seen her, Mandy is beautiful both on the outside and inside. On the more physical side, she has a really amazing body. What a gift she has and she wears lingerie that highlights her beautiful breasts and figure. You never want to leave her afterwards and her eyes convey her warmth and giving nature on the inside.

Caramilks are really tasty but like Mandy the inside makes it special.

She's been on the radar for a while but for whatever reasons (perhaps I was a strict fan of Mandy66 at CMJ and could only handle one Mandy in my life lol) I've never met her. Whatever the case, yesterday I had a hankering for spending time with a beautiful, sexy blonde, she was available so off I went to Paradise.

Booked for 45 min at their special door rate of $65. Paradise was clean and nice as usual, though I ran into a contractor in the hallway...awkward... They are in the midst of bigger and better room. Yay.

Had a very nice 35+ min of medium to firm massage using this new no scented water based gel. Really nice and appreciated. She is hot. Fit, smooth, tanned skin, cute face, close to model looks. Sexy as hell. She's strictly HJ and body slides. No extra extras, you know? ;). I'm a sucker of hot chicks so zero complaints. Her technique is great and her talking put me in the right frame of mind to get me off. She is popular and for her to be able to build such a loyal clientele with her looks alone, you know she fulfills a very nice niche.

Repeat. Yes.

Spent some great time with Mandy today at Paradise Spa. I was looking for a place in Kanata recently, so I'm glad I dropped in here. She is even better looking in real life then in her pictures. She's very, very pretty and has a super hot body. She looked so great in her jeans that I almost wished she'd left them on. Although her bum in my face for the finish was awesome. Really enjoyed talking with her, too, she's a super interesting girl. I'll definitely go back when I'm in town.

This is my overdue recommendation for Mandy.

She is absolutely beautiful, entertaining and above all sexy. She is definitely a repeat.

Her techniques are great, her body allows for nice tricks ;). She also responds very well for massaging back.

First thing... Mandy is hot! You can tell her body is smoking from the pictures and it does not disappoint in person! She also has a very cute innocent looking face.

In terms of personality and attitude she is very friendly and easy to talk to. So if you are shy or nervous newbie like me, she will put you at ease.

The massage itself is more relaxing than therapeutic which is great for me. I've never asked for anything else.

As for the finish, well honestly I'm very easy so I don't ask for much. She does hop on the table with you providing a great view and access to fondle her awesome already discussed in length within this thread assets.

Just wanted to mention I don't have much experience in this hobby and don't partake very often so I admittedly don't have much to compare with. That said I would definitely recommend Mandy. She's the type you wished you could spend more time with.

Spa: only positive things to say about my experiences at paradise.

Booking: although Mandy seems to post frequent ads, in my experience she isn't very quick on PM so I would suggest booking through the spa.

Edited by jobin
Edit

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.