Catia in Saint John - Surprise!

Sometimes life is full of surprises and on rare occasions they are all pleasant. This is one of those occasions

Late last fall I heard through CERB that a quality SP named Cat (actually she goes by Catia) had moved to Saint John. That was a surprise because Southern NB seems to be limited in that area.

I contacted Catia and was further surprised that we easily developed a good rapport in just a few email exchanges.

When we finally we met?WOW? what a surprise! I was completely stunned by her beauty! Her dark hair and light complexion are perfectly accented by her bright blue eyes. How I love to look into her eyes. The striking features of her face, her full lips, curved cheeks, and cute nose, are awesome. It does not stop there; Catia has a statuesque figure, at about 5?5?, full breast, small waist and long shapely legs that lead to a sensational butt!!

Now, here is another surprise, Catia has a seductive way about her that is unique and very pleasing. I have had a few encounters with her and each has its own unique set of surprises. I won?t go into of the erotic details because, why spoil the surprise!! I will, however give you one hint; our encounters often involve some unbelievably hot lingerie.

Now one more surprise. I am a mature hobbyist and was at first a little apprehensive about her young age (mid twenties). Not to worry, her interesting life experiences make her wise beyond her years. She is smart articulate and a delight to talk with.

It must be obvious from my comments that I see Catia as a very beautiful and classy lady. Our encounters have been exciting and FUN. Fun may be a simple word, but it best describes my experience. I have so much fun being with Catia and thinking about her. I will definitely see her again.

So if you are a sophisticated hobbyist, (and I suspect most CERB members are), who fully respects and appreciates a quality SP, then Catia is for you. (I think she is smart enough to avoid rude behavior) She has ads on CL, and you can also contact her at [email protected]

• Like 1

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.