Your favorite superheroine...

I think Paige would look good dressed as Xena!!!:mrgreen:

without a doubt!

Guest f***2f***

Gotta love the camel toe!!!

Kinetix: Can telekinesis be used to simulate a hand job? Only one way to find out.

Kinetix.jpg

Haha, Cumquat, you have entirely too much time on your hands, but I'm really enjoying your descriptions. Too funny.

Guest f***2f***

oh that;s where suri got that reference :-o

Gertrude Yorkes: A purple haired bookworm, ready to play school. For those interested in the stegosaurus and plant fantasy she is psychicly linked to her pet dino, but beware you have to play the plant.

238438-27852-gertrude-yorkes.jpg

Sif: An immortal goddess just waiting for you to run your fingers through her enchanted hair.

01AnotherLadySif.jpg

holy crap.. I had no idea there were so many!!! I particularly like this. I often get asked if I'm native so I'd love to wear a costume like this :)

Cumquat has become freaking obsessed with this.......it creeps me out....

this has gone from a simple thread about cartoon characters........................

To a online dating site for loveless super heroines.......................in search of thier perect mate......

Agreed there are alot out there.......but to post 4 pages in 12 hours.......you need to see a therapist dud!!!!

I think I am maxed out on superheroines, over 400 to choose from and lots of great ideas for outfits for the ladies or halloween costumes.

Maybe some of you know of some females I missed. I'm sure there are lots more considering I don't know much manga and didn't get into the live action and video game ladies.

Totally amazing variety Cumquat. It's a world I wasn't very familiar with. Thanks for your posts.