Looking for Recommendations

Hi all, I will make a quick note here, I am travelling to Winnipeg and flying in the night of the 24th, and would like to find an in call provider location that?s clean safe and close to the Airport. Any recommendations. I am looking for someone slim busty and GFE with as PSE twist (as I have heard that statement used before on other boards).

There are not as many listings for Winnipeg as one would like, so it?s hard to find who does incall and such. If you can point me in the right direction please.

I have to agree, Brooke is amazing. I found out the fun way why she is called a Legend. Not a clock watcher, experienced, and she really knows what to do to make you enjoy yourself.

yes Wild Stallion is right Deashalth, we are ever so lucky here, we have one of the best selection of SPs in Canada, Toronto may have a higher number of SPs, but quality wise, we are the leaders, I have been with a few, but I chose to remain with a short few, because I consider them beautiful and the idyllic SP. We are so lucky!

I've also got to agree about the quality of Winnipeg SP's. I spent a lot of time travelling to Toronto and although I often went through Winnipeg, I really never gave the city a second thought and tried to hook up with SP's once I hit the "Big Smoke" My job has now changed and I don't get to Toronto as much but more time in the 'Peg. Just getting to know my way around here but I don't think I will miss T.O.