SweetJasmineJ

Avg. of 4 Recommendations

This is my first review. I am inspired. Jasmine is lithe, stunning beautiful, sensual, attentive, intelligent, willing woman of quality...what more needs be said. She has an exotic look to her that would turn heads anywhere. She can carry on a nice conversation or move to erotic kisses and more. Very petite and eyes that are deep and are not looking away but looking at you and "seeing" where the next erotic stroke or move should be. One could be tempted to keep this charmer a secret but she is a gem that men seeking quality should seek out. Everything is safe in every way and I like that. Please treat her right, if you show interest and respect you will be rewarded I am sure. Just the sexy red and black wrap, high heels and exquisite little bra and thong underneath the wrap alone are worth it...admiring such a beauty is a delight. Partaking in her sensuality priceless.

I have had the chance to meet Jasmine at last week's social and, as for many, she hadn't gotten unnoticed. During the following days, we have had a chance to get to know each other via chat before meeting. Many would certainly agree with me that she can light up a room, and that getting to know her reveals a sweet, funny, and down to earth person. Time seemed to fly by...

For those that know me well around these parts know that i do not tend to meet new friends very often, and consider meeting again. I certainly hope that this will reveal the kind of person that she is...

After a few emails back and forth with Bob54 where we discussed our likes and dislikes he suggested I meet with Jasmine, that she would fit my "likes" to a T ... and Bob I must say you were spot on! Big Thanks!!

I met with Jasmine for an hour today and had just a wonderful time. I was greeted at the door of her luxurious hotel room by this natural exotic beauty, so petite but with the right amount of curves. Spinner sometimes is mis-used to describe "too thin", well let me assure you that it isn't the case with her. She is fully a woman but in a very petite frame: Nice perky breast, small but round booty ... Mmmm!

So I freshened up with a quick shower and joined her on the bed for some chit-chat. We quickly moved on to some passionate DFK (a real turn-on for me) and she was a sublime partner to enjoy this with. If, like me, you enjoy sensual foreplay she will satisfy you fully! She moves so well, moans so well, changes pace so well ... are you seeing a pattern develop here? lol

She is oh so beautiful to look at that I completely lost track of the stupid, psychedelic, completely irritating cartoon she was wathching on TV when I got there ... sorry inside joke between the 2 of us ... but seriously, it would normally be a distraction but our session was so passionate, our 2 bodies working in perfect rhythm, that we completely lost track of what was going on around us. Unfortunately for you this is how far I'll go in my description of our session, I try to stay a gentleman, but I can say that she easily brought me to ecstasy, twice! ;)

What I also greatly appreciated about Jasmine is that I never felt rushed or running out of time. Actually I'm the one who brought up the time issue since I had a business meeting to get to after. Even though we had never met before we were able to laugh (out loud!) together and enjoy each others company and not just our bodies ... well I was enjoying hers mostly!! lol

Until next time my Sweet Jasmine...

• Like 2

I too met Jasmine at the social and was immediately taken with her beauty and personality...I knew right away that we were going to get together in the near future...which finally happened yesterday...

It's a bit difficult to describe actually as it was a unique experience for me, which is why I'm writing this reco in the first place. I've been been lucky enough to have been with some exceptionally beautiful women. Some others exude a magnetic sexiness. Others are so sexy while conversing that you immediately think of the bedroom. Some you just have an amazing chemistry with that translates well between the sheets. Others you just want to cuddle and talk to afterwards. Still others have such a keen intellect and sense of humour that are immediate turn-ons. If your lucky, some few slap a smile on your face that lasts for days after, in remembrance of the time shared. I have never met someone that incorporated all of these factors...

until now...

• Like 1

OMG (could have been OMGoddess!), that's what I said to myself when I stepped into the upscale DT hotel room and saw Sweet Jasmine for the first time behind the door! Standing there in front of me was a sexy, gorgeous, stunning, beautiful EI Goddess with her beautiful deep brown eyes, smiling sweet lips and pearly white teeth!

Having a soft spot for young pretty females of EI background (eversince I was a young lad), I've always kept a keen eye for them here. After I saw the Legendary East Indian Kareena of TO in August 2012, I have been longing for her return - to no avail. Then, as luck would have it, a new ad suddenly appeared from a young courtesan called SweetJasmineJ introducing herself as new in the industry and of EI background. I wasted no time and got in touch with Jasmine rightaway! Since she is a university student working only part time in this industry and being very selective, getting in touch with her was not very easy and took more than a few days. But as it turned out, the wait was more than worth it!

This gorgeous petite courtesan knew how to pamper you. Her kisses were passionate and sweet, and her caresses and touches were so soft and gentle. She is elegant, geniune and classy, and she has such a friendly and cheerful personality! We passionately took turn in pleasing each other. It was such a big turn-on to see her so sensitive, responsive and thoroughly enjoying herself. Afterwards, we cuddled, we joked and we chatted away - her cheerful personality really shone through. Time didn't seem to be of concern to her as we enjoyed each other's company long past the time booked. But all good things must come to an end ( at least temporarily!) - and so we finally kissed good-bye. For this hour and a half, she made me feel like I was the only person that mattered to her. As we parted, we promised to see each other again. I have no doubt this is going to happen very soon!

Thank you, Sweet Princess Jasmine, for a wonderful time! Till we meet again!

For readers' convenience - here is her profile page;

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/member.php?u=79740

and her latest ad -

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=429164#post429164

• Like 1

I had another awesome date with my Sweet Jasmine! Yesterday was our one-week anniversary, so -- big snowstorm or not, come hell or high water, nothing was going to stop me from seeing my beautiful Princess! lol.

She was just as awesome and lovely as the first time we met. In fact, since we already knew each other and been in touch with emails, pm's and texts since then, we felt very comfortable with each other. We hugged and kissed passionately as if we had not met for a long time! She was such an amazing kisser that I couldn't get enough! We had so much fun just as before but she pampered me even more than our previous meeting.

After our incredible and memorable session, she insisted that we cuddled a little more in bed - like a true GFE she was! We chatted about many things including the sexapalooza, her meetings with other beautiful cerb ladies etc.. She was such a nice and sweet person to talk to - it's really amazing! We then opened the chocolate box I brought her and we enjoyed some nice chocolates before we kissed good-bye. Before I got home, she already texted me - thanking me and wishing me a safe trip home! How could you not love a sweet darling as this adorable Sweet Jasmine?

In passing, she mentioned that she would be available at the upscale DT hotel for the whole week until next Wednesday or so. I am already planning to see her again!

Till next time, my Sweet Jasmine!

I have met a few East Indian ladies before and I have sweet memories of them. So when I saw an ad about an East Indian princess, I told myself, well, I have to check this out. I sent her a PM and we arrange to meet on a weekend. She's in one of my favourite hotels in downtown. When she opened the door, I saw an Indian girl fit to be a star in Bollywood. She is petite but very sexy with smooth and silky skin. She has small but perky breasts and a perfect round bum.

She's nervous at first and she told me later that I am her first guest. I tried my best not to be too aggressive and keep in check my wild side. Well, suffice it to say that I am only half successful. We started with lots of touching and kissing. I really like her legs, smooth and perfectly shape. But my weakness is women's breasts and when I removed her bra, I'm treated to a very suckable tits. I can spend the entire hour on those breasts.

The intensity slowly builds and the time comes when I can't wait to enter her. And wow. Really tight, I tried to savour her for a long time but I have to give in and release it. I am drained but happy.

This is the reason why this hobby is hard to break. The sheer variety of girls you can meet is just awesome. I have seen really spectacular ones as well as forgettable ones and lots in the middle. SweetJasmine belongs to the spectacular. It is nice to meet you SweetJasmine. Be safe...

• Like 1

First off, what are the odds of having a sexy rendez-vous with a beautiful east-indian girl in a 7 eleven?!! ... room 711 to be exact! lol ... like Apu would say: "Thank you, come again!" ... and I did!!

Wow! our "dates" have twice started with a good laugh but have both times been followed by intense, passionate and ultra sensual sexual encounters. I stop just short of using the L-making word!! ... Oh yah! it's that good and passionate!

Of course YMMV here, and I can't promise you'll have the same connexion with her as I did but treat her right and you'll be well rewarded. She is extremely attentive, very passionate/romantic (if you're into that), she is FAR from a clock watcher and she is just gorgeous! She's a true little spinner, awesome little ass and a oh so tasty pus... oups! let's stay gentlemanly! lol

There will definitely be a repeat ... or 10!!

The previous reviewer states - there will definitely be a repeat... or 10! Well, for me, it is not quite 10 yet either, but I am working on it! lol. It is not going to be too hard, I can assure you.

So I saw my Sweet Princess once again. This is a testament of what a lovely girl Sweet Jasmine is! She always seems to rock your world! After some passionate kissing and affectionate hugging, she motioned me to join her in bed - with a big and mischevious smile. How could I refuse this angel? lol..this sweet smile could melt anybody's heart away! There we continued our making out, eventually she straddled on me. While my hands were slowly and sensually touching and caressing her body and her beautiful natural breasts, we continued kissing each other passionately when she began to gently move back and forth rubbing her body against mine. That was extremely erotic to say the least! Daty on her was so sensual with her sweet little moans and her responsiveness! My effort of pleasing her was later rewarded handsomely as she returned the favor.

After our lovely and unforgettable session, I gave her a massage that I promised her last week after learning how much she had been through this past week (she is a tough cookie!). She seemed to enjoy it a great deal, and at one point I thought she had fallen asleep! lol. One small secret I discovered was that - she is ticklish when I touched or massaged the palm of her feet! lol. I may be able to use this secret to my advantage next time when we meet! Big smile!

Am I having a race with Luckyme here or what? lol

Seriously, this is now my third visit with Jasmine and it just keeps getting better and better. You know, when you first start out in this hobby you assume a lot of things, like: you're only looking for sex, the ladies are only looking for cash and don't give a crap about you, repeating will be boring why not sample as much as possible. Then you meet someone like Jasmine and all those assumptions are thrown out the window.

She is the true definition of GFE, all you really want from a GF ... minus the bitching!! lol ... I mean she is always super happy to see you, she's truly interested in what's happening in your life, she kisses so passionately you'd think she's truly in love with you, the sex is so sensual that even when it gets really heated it's never "dirty" ... well it is, but isn't, you know! lol ;) ... With her you forget about all your worries, like you're on Passion Island.

Warning to the PSE fans, she is 100% safe sex. Daty is on the menu (YMMV) and it is sublime. She moves very well when you're down playing with kitty, instructing you so subtlety with her hips and moans. She is completely shaved (my preference) and she always smells wonderful.

Once she's brought you to ecstasy (many times on some occasions!) she loves to chit chat and hug and never watches the clock or rushes you to the door ... Yes, definitely working my way to 10, if not more!

• Like 1

Guest paq****5

Good evening Cerb Gentleman and Ladies

Very good Statistic for a beautiful new Princess on Cerb for little over 2 months

Over 7300 profile views, over 3000 views in reco and my 12 recommendation.

I am not competing against our Cerb friends but glad to have read their recommendations that encouraged me to see this Beautiful Princess.

My time with Jasmine was a memorable hot afternoon.

Very attractive, passionate kisser, bedroom eyes, beautiful lips highlighted by her pleasant smile! Soft hands and beautiful skin toned to die for! I was melting away!!

I will not go into details. I shall have great dreams about my liaison with Jasmine.

Once these dreams start fading, i will have to reconnect. I plan to do so!

Wow! This hobby is getting better!

Dear Jasmine you are exactly what you have in your profile introduction and more!

Jasmine is a gorgeous flower and also a pleasant tea to taste! You are definitely that !

I want to express my best thank you for a great time.

Until our next time

XOXOX

I have the honer of meeting miss jasmine the other week just by chance as she was available when i had time. and i must say that it was the highlight of the week for me. i think that everything wonderful has already been said and to be honest i do not think words can describe how wonderful she is, i never once felt rushed and i just wish i had more time with her. but that is what next time is for ;)

Keep on being the same wonderful person you are jasmine.

I had the pleasure of meeting Jasmine and all of the previous reviews are spot on! To be honest, I definitely have a thing for east Indian women and Jasmine is one of the hottest women I have ever met.

We talked quite a bit at the beginning to get to know each other as this was my first visit with her. She is quite charming and engaging and I enjoyed this time with her. Then off to some fun and she is quite fun in bed. She does everything safe and I sampled multiple positions before losing it. I cleaned up and we chatted some more.

Jasmine is definitely interested in getting to know you and never rushes you out the door. She is truly a GFE. Would recommend.

Guest Ni**t*****t

I see her Cerb account is not active. Can anyone pm me on how to get hold of her? ty

Saw Jasmine about a month ago and boy is she good, loved her, sexy, sweet, smart and did I mention Sexy? Hope she's still around I haven't heard from her in a little while

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.