Michelle from OGFE (Indy'd Secrets)

Avg. of 2 Recommendations

First thing I want to say is the pictures on the Indy Secret website or CL ad (there is also an ad on CL) don't come close to doing her justice. She is one seriously gorgeous girl! Of course looks are subjective but for my tastes she is one hell of a looker. She was eager to show me what GFE meant to her and I was eager to submit. Clothes went flying (took some time to find my shirt later)

Fuck, I gotta interrupt this but the funniest thing just happened. I'm sitting in my car writing this and 2 old guys just walked past my car. As they passed my window one of them let one rip. Ya know, dropped a rose, whatever you want to call it ... left a fart. Luckily I'm upwind so there was no unpleasant effect or I wouldn't have found it too funny. But the other guy starts looking around and finally looks shrugging as if to say "I can't find the fucking duck". They're about 10 feet from my car by now so I start laughing. So the other guy who ripped it off stops and looks up and shrugs too so I applauded the performance. Probably had to be here .... ROTFLMAO

OK back to Michelle, the clothes are flying and we're kissing like mad and fall on the bed. After a lil more DFK she says we go shower so even tho I had just had one I am all for it as it's a good chance to check her out in better light. I'm in f**king lust now, she is so damn cute I'm ready to burst. The kissing never stops and no in in their right mind would want it to. She is a natural 32a or b and is a small little spinner with the cutest lil ass. Not a stick like some asians, she has curves on her tiny lil frame. She has a landing strip but unlike most strips it is not trimmed. I loved it!

We're squeeky clean and get back to the bed. This time I take charge and lean her back as I have to earn my handle ..... I slurped her beautiful tasty pussy for quite a bit. Finally I get on bed with her and she returns the favour. I will mention that bj isn't her strong suit. It was fine and I enjoyed it but she could improve a bit. Perhaps because she does everything else so well the bj seems a notch below?

Anyway, we did all the fun things as advertised (except I didn't go for the PSE) and we had a bit of a convo .... her english isn't great but she tries. She even tried to crack a joke or two. I agree she is tight and more than willing to do what it takes to make an old guy happy. Doggy was awesome as was the overall experience. I wanted to get this out there so hopefully guys will make sure she comes back so I can see her again! I believe tomorrow is her last day in Ottawa this trip.

She gets the coveted slurp seal of approval! :mrgreen:

Agency OGFE (Indy's Secrets)
I would visit again
Agency OGFE (Indy's Secrets)
I would visit again

I gotta agree with pretty much everything Slurp said, just got back from a wonderful PSE encounter with this angel. I had originally opted for a half hour, but once the session was underway I immediately asked if she had any other appts soon after me, and decided to stay for the full hour. I will agree with slurp that her BBBJ skills are a little lacking, but not necessarily bad in any way, just maybe not as PSE as I would have liked. Given more time and experience I see that quickly changing. Her conversation skills are a little lacking, but this may also change with time, which would probably also help with a good PSE style BBBJ, I like a little dirty talk between breaths ;)

Overall she was very warm and affectionate, and her willingness to please was second to none.

And as for the agency, this was my first try with Indy / OGFE and although I found the rates a little higher than what I'm used to, (though it's not like I didn't know what they were going in, so I guess I really can't complain), considering how smoothly things went this time out, it definetely won't be my last time with them.

A great way to start my week! :D

Great reviews slurp and castle. I loved the part on untrimmed landing strip as this would have been first of its kind for me. Unfortunately I missed her this weekend but if she extends her stay into the coming weekend, likely I will be able to see her, thanks to your reviews.

Great reviews slurp and castle. I loved the part on untrimmed landing strip as this would have been first of its kind for me. Unfortunately I missed her this weekend but if she extends her stay into the coming weekend, likely I will be able to see her, thanks to your reviews.

She's apparently around until the 19th.

She's apparently around until the 19th.

Can anyone loan me a few hundred ???? LOL

*sigh*:roll:

Just got back from a session with Michelle. Really great! No need to go into details -the original review pretty much covered that - just want to emphasize that she is gorgeous, very personable, and the DFK was fantastic. All you guys wondering how to get an appt with a nice Asian SP without worrying about getting a bait-and-switch -- here's your chance. Make an appt before it is too late!

I think one thing I didn't mention much in my rec was how friendly and fun to be with she is despite the language issues. She has a great personality and is just a very nice girl who is fun to be with. and sexy as hell .... :mrgreen:

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.