She is still @ Moncton Till Noon Thurs....Guy's she is a little disappointed in the response she received...her oral skills are awesome...ymmv...but I requested she better come back to NB soon...after awesome oral...daty & all I can say is I left with some fond memories....she luvs duos with her friend also!!icon7.gif

icon7.gifHey Guy's please don't miss her while she is still here @ Moncton...ymmv but her oral skills rank up there with the best!! I met her for the 1st time today....easy going & lots of fun! I hope she plans on returning...I'm not going to go into details but she is a awesome.....she also has 1 beautiful friend travelling with her..I have visions of a "hot tub" with those 2 fine ladies

Independent
I would visit again
Independent
I would visit again

Guest s******ecan****

During her recent visit to Moncton I saw Roxy Lady from Montreal.

Roxy was professional in the arrangements and on time for the appointment, entertaining me in an upscale location.

One of my favourite moments of the appointment is the "reveal" when the door is opened and you get to meet the lady for real. Roxy did not disappoint and was "to die for" in her very hot black dress.

Roxy has a fabulous witty personality and made me feel appreciated and welcome.

After light conversation we got to know each other in a more shall we say intimate way. Throughout Roxy was sensual, fun, and attentive. Her skills are superb and she offers a non-rushed experience.

I combined my visit with a duo with her friend Lola and the girls are great together with real chemistry, but at no time did I feel like a 3rd wheel.

I really hope I get the chance to meet Roxy again as once is simply not enough!

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.