LolaCherie

Avg. of 2 Recommendations

icon7.gifWell...ymmv..but i had read some reco's on her..omg they were 100% & her pics are 100%..she is 1 beautiful lady...easy going...I knew i had 2 meet her while she was here...I kept asking her when she was going 2 be back again...don't miss out on her & she has 1 beautiful friend with her...bbbj & daty &.....I left with quite a smile....icon10.gif
Independent
I would visit again
Independent
I would visit again

All I can say about this girl, is if you have a chance to see her, do it. She is very good at what she does and is crazy hot. I love a girl with a little junk in the trunk and shes got plenty of that while having a tiny waist and is very fit. She was kind, funny and very sweet. For someone that does not see a whole lot of ladies, she put me at total ease and made me feel so comfortable. I dont see how it gets any better than her!

Guest D***urbe***1

Seen Lola earlier today and man I was so nervous because I knew she was going to be smoking hot when I got there and I wasn't wrong.

She opened the door and immediately my heart stopped. She was stunning wearing a sexy dress that really showed her glorious curves. I got there we chatted for a couple minutes and I took a quick shower, I sit on the bed and she gives me what she says was a terrible lap dance lol... Which we both got a chuckle out of that.

BBBJ was fantastic she was really amazing with that. and DATY, she loved that judging by her moaning and her firmly grabbing my arms telling me not to stop.

I won't go into details about what went past that, but let me tell you it was fantastic and well worth it.

I kept telling her I hope you come back and she seemed to give off that she will.

And I will def be there to experience her again. More than 1.5 hours this time.

Guest s******ecan****

I had an absolutely wonderful time with Lola a beautiful fun, sensual, and hot lady from Montreal.

All communications with Lola were prompt and professional and she ready and on time for the appointment at an upscale location.

I have never met Lola so I booked for 2 hrs to allow some "getting to know you time".

Upon arrival I was greeted by a beautiful friendly lady dressed for the occaision. Lola was great at making me feel welcome and at ease, the perfect hostess!

Eventually things moved to the "clothing optional" phase and it was everything I could have wished for. Lola is very skilled and offers a non-rushed experience.

Her friend the beautiful Roxy joined us for a duo which was fabulous in every way as the lady's have great chemistry. I have written a seperate Rec for her...check it out.

I will definitely see her again if the opportunity arises.....which I hope it does!

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.