Katie Summers (a.k.a. Winnipeg Katie)

Guest wi*****gw***er

Hey,

Can anyone give me the latest 411 on Katie Summers (a.k.a. Winnipeg Katie)?

Her web-site is inactive, and I don't see her advertising anymore?

Is she out of the business already? or just laying low?

PM me if you have any details!

I half to second that question, It is very hard to get a hold of her, and when you do, she sounds not herself. Does anyone know if she is still fulltime or is she leaving? Let us know!

hey, im working back at broadways for the summer, im having renavations done at my incall, but am still offering outcall

you can reach me at 6882175

for out call or incall at broadways

have a good morning

katie \xoxox

hey, just to re post my web page is working ahain and i am indy again, i worked the one and last shift at broadways (not for mem anymore)

i am indy again you can reach me at 6882175 or through my web page

winnipegkatie.com

i work early to late so if you want a short notice booking its best to call

if not feel free to email

have a good one:wink:

xoxo

katie summer

So I tried seeing Katie late last week because I always found her to be enjoyable to be with and was excited that she was back. Unfortunately it was the same old same old and she no showed. When I tried to get back to her and see what happened again no reply. Maybe someone else has seen her since her return, but just a heads up that not all is good and that Katie is still booking but not showing up.

I'm still a newbie and have never met Katie. She appears to have quite the following as she is very pretty, young, etc, has had favorable recs all over the place and so I recently considered contacting her. Then the negative comments started hitting the wire. No shows, eratic behaviour, etc. If the biz is the problem, then it's time to move on to something else and noone could fault her for that and she will sorely be missed.

We've also all had bad periods in our lives at one time or another (us older folk, I mean). But if she intends on staying in the biz, the smart thing to do would be to take a leave of absence to resolve the issues. I would imagine this site et al. have hundreds, if not thousands, of years of accumulated "hands-on" experience and wisdom available to help, guide and support thru those difficult times. But I believe she's burning her bridges by insisting everything's OK and neglecting her clientele. I think this just makes the return that much harder. An ounce of prevention ....

So Katie please, if you're staying in the biz, take the time to resolve your issues. And don't be scared to ask for help, sometimes it comes when you least expect it. I know there's a legion of hobbiests rooting for you and three (me, myself and I) still hoping to make your acquaintance. I apologise for sounding so sappy, but you're still very young and I sincerely hope you find and do what makes YOU happy!

I, too, wish Katie well.

If you need a local female friend to talk to, please don't hesitate to contact me via here, [email protected] or by phone 297-2469.

I'm retiring and moving away from Winnipeg soon, but would definitely make time for you if you need any help.

you know what? everyone`s beating around the bush. I`ve seen this a hundred times and noone wants to speak up. Katie we are all here to help you kick that shit. Please let us help. I don`t know you but I`ve seen the same situation over and over and over. Am not saying it`s true but it sure looks like it to me. fuckin drugs

I, too, wish Katie well.

If you need a local female friend to talk to, please don't hesitate to contact me via here, [email protected] or by phone 297-2469.

I'm retiring and moving away from Winnipeg soon, but would definitely make time for you if you need any help.

You my sweet lady have a heart of gold.....I think a sainthood is in order

you know what? everyone`s beating around the bush. I`ve seen this a hundred times and noone wants to speak up. Katie we are all here to help you kick that shit. Please let us help. I don`t know you but I`ve seen the same situation over and over and over. Am not saying it`s true but it sure looks like it to me. fuckin drugs

Don't jump the gun. you are coming off a little strong. You and we all don't know the issue. It could be family as well? She might even have a child, who knows??

Katie, if you need help we are ALL here to listen.:|

Surrounding yourself with good people is extremely important in this industry. I almost got caught up with someone who is nothing but trouble when I first began this line of work. Thankfully that never happened and I followed my gut.

I am receiving phone calls from Katie's clients who have tried booking her first (she was their first choice) but she was unable to serve them, so they called me. They are genuinely concerned and if there is anything I can do Katie, please just say the word.

Bingo. The signs are quite evident. Sure hope she gets the help she needs. Don't wish such situations upon anyone, and especially someone so young.

I can see the help is there Katie,but you need to want to be helped. There seems to be a lot of good people offering their help here on this site.If I`m wrong re my opinion of your situationI sincerely apolagize

I did some research to see if we weren't just jumping the gun here a bit. However another forum starting with a P and ending with a B tells the same story, but in more graphic, harsh detail.

I did some research to see if we weren't just jumping the gun here a bit. However another forum starting with a P and ending with a B tells the same story, but in more graphic, harsh detail.

Yes. As has been mentioned, it is true and very unfortunate, and this has been the case for some time now. That is why I have no interest in seeing her for a session. One, you could be assisting in the aid of the addiction (through financial support) and two, the thought of seeing someone that is slowly becoming a junkie just kills the buzz, along with the imminent dangers that come with it. It is a very sad situation and I sure hope she gets the help needed.

That's too bad really. Hopefully, she gets help, treatment and counciling. Drugs like crack, meth will destroy a person's life and at the end kill them. What a total let down this is. She has lots of fans in Winnipeg. I hope she gets through this.

I`ve seen this happen with lots of beautiful young ladies over the last couple years I`ve been hobbying. Some can get out of it some can`t. We love you Katie and the rest is up to you hun.