Roxann

I saw Roxann's ad tonight. And since this was her first time in Winnipeg, I could not find a review. Her pics looked very sexy. All I can say is guys, please make sure you see her before she leaves and hopefully with good experience from us, she will come back again. Her pictures are 100% accurate, the tattoos and piercings are to the tee. This girl is beautiful and her french accent is sexy. If you don't see her while she's here, your definitely gonna miss out.

I emailed and texted Roxann Sunday night as I was feeling very curious. She responded within a very good time and quite friendly I must say. We set up a time to meet, I booked a half hour to try out a session ( I regret not booking the full hour). When I arrived at her location, she greeted me at door wearing very sexy underwear. I got very excited right away seeing how much more sexier she was in person. The tattoos and piercing were hot on her. She helped me undress as I observed her sexy body. I immediately started to explore her hips and ass as soon as I got the chance. I got on the bed and she immediately gave me full attention and explore my body. Roxann is not a clock watcher and took her time pleasuring me, she really really enjoys what she does. She gave me an amazing bbbj with excellent bls, It felt so good I asked her to 69 with me as I wanted to return the favor. I went to town on her sweet shaven kitty (probably one of the nicest pussy I have ever seen). I could not get enough of how good it tasted. I almost blew my load in her mouth, which rarely happens to me, so I composed myself. That's when I knew I had to put it inside her. She got me suited up and rode me like a champ. Cowgirl and reverse cowgirl. I loved looking at her sexy body and gorgeous ass as she filled me with pleasure. I couldn't take it any longer and put her in a lazy dog position as she had the perfect butt, and I wanted to pound it hard. I thrusted deep into her pussy. I played with her asshole while I was inside her. Experiencing all of this while watching her pleasured reaction made me explode while balls deep inside her wet pussy. WOW! I definitely should have booked for an hour. I went over the 30 min time and didn't even ask for MSOG. Even after going over the time limit, she didn't rush me at all, she was very sweet. She joined me on the bed as I relaxed, and chatted with me while still being sensual and exploring more of my body. I actually had to make myself get dressed because she was starting to get me hard again. I'm gonna assume YMMV is a given, however, this girl is phenomenal. She has taken over the #1 spot on my list. Next time its in my budget, I'm gonna book her for more than an hour. I'm also gonna assume she is open to DFK, that's just one of the things I'm not really into yet. I only do recommendations on ladies that have exceeded my level of expectations. Roxann is very gifted in the art of pleasuring a man. Guys, go and make an appointment with her while you have a chance. And learn from my mistake, book a full hour. Cheers

Independent
I would visit again
Independent
I would visit again
  • Like 7

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.