Gents, allow me to submit for your consideration a review of the lovely Vitala AND the new location of CMJ downtown.

Allow me to contextualize my review by stating that Vitala was the first hostess that I had the pleasure of visiting when I first joined the Club but she has not been my last (far from it). I have had the chance to spend time with Jasmin, Naomi, Jayda, Lily, Dallyn and again today with Vitala. The new place is discrete, charming and very private. I don?t think you can compare the two locations as each has its own charms but for me and my location I am now a solid fan of location number two.

For those of you who have not yet had the pleasure of making her acquaintance you will be greeted by dark flowing hair, a piercing gaze and the body of a dance that has all the right natural curves in all the right places. To say she is radiant is to state the obvious. To let you know that time with this lovely woman transcends the merely physical. She is sweet, funny, conversational and whimsical. Her skills are legend and the ache I came through the door with was soon relegated to memory. Vitala is unhurried in her approach and I highly recommend the 45 minute appointment to get all of the kinks out (no, not that kind). Last time Vitala promised to introduce me to tantric methods and she was true to her word. What I am trying to figure out (still, some hours after the fact) is how she knew what I was feeling (and wanting) before I even knew. Vitala?s hands are at once deeply relieving the knots and pains associated with poor posture and then are a light as a feather the next moment. Toss into the mix just the perfect amount of discourse and those eyes, oh yes those eyes. Gents do yourselves a favour and give yourself a treat, spend some time with Vitala.

:lol::lol:

Lou

Is there a thesaurus feature on this board...wish I knew because I just don't have enough words in my head to clearly set forth the degree of satisfaction I have with CMJ and all of its hostesses. Damn, now I am going to have to go today since I am thinking about it.

:-D