Have you ever seen SO many.....

Beautiful ladies here on Cerb? Since my initial start date back in 2007, I don't believe I've ever seen so many gorgeous SP's and Ma's. I'm not just talking about Ottawa area, but from the East coast through the West.

It isn't just about the photo's (But I do love the photo's) it is about the interaction with many as well, that I find so great. But it often leads me astray ;) as to what lady I like to spend time with, if I could, I would try and see a lot of you sweet ladies in a heart beat.

Your genuine personality goes along way in this industry, I just think you ladies here on Cerb, are ALL so BEAUTIFUL.

I would like to say thank-you to you, for the friendship,intimacy and here's to future intimacy with you beautiful ladies.

Happy Valentine's Day to each and everyone of you ladies!

Warm hugs and kisses from ME :)

• Like 9

I couldn't agree more. Ladies I respect you all for your intelligence, integrity, smarts, beauty and of course for being soooo damn sexy.

I suspect that at this point in history we are witness to a tectonic cultural shift (for the better) and CERB is one fantastic example of changing attitudes and behavior...and I love it!

bk