Nikky from Book Yourself

I just had an amazing time with Nikky who is an Indie. Booking was simple through Book Yourself. Nikky is the perfect Spinner. 5'2", 100 lbs. (she admitted to me she was only 98 lbs. LOL) It didn't take long that she made me feel completely at ease. We shared a glass of wine to start off and to get to know each other a little. She has an amazing and sweet face. I couldn't wait to start kissing this girl. We shared some very passionate LFK/DFK. Didn't take long the clothes went flying. She had the exact same outfit as in her pictures and it was quick to get her undressed. She has an amazing little body. Perfect B cup titties, just a handful, but very perky. Tight body, amazing skin, absolutely loved her stomach and tiny little waist. It didn't take long she started an amazing BBBJ. You can tell this girl loves what she does. We then switch to 69, which was heavenly. Then we went from cowgirl to missionary and round one came to an abrupt end. She's just so damn sweet and hot, it was practically impossible to hold it in any longer. We cuddled and shared some more wine and it didn't take long I wanted to start round two. Again with the BBBJ and then I went dining at the Y. I could tell she was enjoying herself with her little moans. Then to doggy, cowgirl and back to missionary. She had told me that this was her favorite position and that's how she likes having her orgasms. It was awesome having her come to an orgasm. There was some very heavy breathing going on. Very PASSIONATE!!!

That's how I would describe Nikky... Passionate! She's got some Indian in her and her skin is absolutely amazing. I was her first client in Ottawa and I'm thinking of going back to see her before she leaves. I would be crazy not to!! She's just a small little thing, but with a lot of potential. I can't wait to see her again to try some different positions. She's a former dancer and she's in great shape. She's the perfect GFE experience if you ask me. She gave me a wonderful kiss on my way out and all I keep seeing since I left her, is her beautiful, gorgeous face.

Edited by hotshot8940
  • Like 3

Just to add to Hotshots' post, I've been with Irissa and she is a VERY talented provider. So from reading this post and thinking back to my time with Irissa I must say that the thought of having a 3some with both ladys sounds freaking amazing. Book yourself here I come!! LOL ... Oh and BTW, the girls managing the appointment schedule at the other end give an exceptionnal level of customer service, very curtuous and accommodating, don't be afraid to go through the checking in process.

Guest Ni**t*****t

plse PM me the agency in Montreal. I saw her profile following these reviews and thought I have to meet her. I go to Montreal every second week. Thanks

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.