I saw my "famous client" today and he told me he has "ransom insurance" for both himself and his family.

I can't get over that. Ransom insurance?

I asked him what that meant and it is insurance to pay off kidnappers should someone kidnap him or his family members and demand large amounts of money for their safe return. Yikes!

Being famous isn't all fun and games.

Yep, you know you've hit the big time when you need ransom insurance.

Guest C****** K***e

Well, there aren't too many celebrities or influential people spending much time in Brandon. I do have some men who have fairly public profiles, though, and I must say they are some of the nicest people I have encountered - very considerate!

I'm still waiting for Gilles Duceppe to call on me...I would be in absolute heaven!!!:-D

Well, there aren't too many celebrities or influential people spending much time in Brandon. I do have some men who have fairly public profiles, though, and I must say they are some of the nicest people I have encountered - very considerate!

I'm still waiting for Gilles Duceppe to call on me...I would be in absolute heaven!!!:-D

How is Gilles Duceppe affiliated with Brandon? LOL

I would absolutely LOVE to get a call from Prime Minister Steven Harper ... or Michael Buble (sp?) ... or I even find the Manitoba Premier, Gary Doer, attractive. LMAO

Guest C****** K***e

I'm not sure how to get him here...maybe I should run for the Bloc. I would win him his first seat ever in Western Canada, and I can think of several ways he could show his gratitude to me:-P!

I'm not sure how to get him here...maybe I should run for the Bloc. I would win him his first seat ever in Western Canada, and I can think of several ways he could show his gratitude to me:-P!

He is attractive in a different kind of way:razz:

Teacher says...have to give you E for Effort of Imagination! Now go to the back of the room and sit down.

LMAO! Good one, Angela.

I even find the Manitoba Premier, Gary Doer, attractive. LMAO

Mr. Speaker, I rise on a point of order. My question is this: did Gary Doer?

Lol.

Mr. Speaker, I rise on a point of order. My question is this: did Gary Doer?

Lol.

I wish Gary would do me. I've had a secret crush on him for years ... many years before he became Premier of Manitoba. The only problem is that he has a wife he loves and doesn't cheat on. Sigh ...

Gilles Duceppe is unique looking but not ugly ...

I'd love it if Peter MacKay called too ... his face is fugly ... but he has a rockin' bod!

I'd love it if Peter MacKay called too ... his face is fugly ... but he has a rockin' bod!

Just ask Belinda Stronach. Lol.

I have only met one famous gentleman. He is staying in Montreal and he is my most faithful and regular "client". He is also one of my favourites (not because he is well-known but because we share great sexual chemistry).

He used his real name right away and invited me directly to his home.

He is very sexy and good looking. He is also respectful and down to earth. So he certainly does not have any problems seducing ladies. I think he likes to meet courtesans because he does not want to deal with groupies and women who could expect more from him.

With me, things are crystal clear: we meet, we have amazing sex and I am gone. He is a busy guy so his free time is very limited. Sometimes, I do not hear from him for a while and it's ok. He does not owe me anything and can contact me whenever he wants. As I told him before, it is a good thing we have this "special" relationship because I probably would not be as understanding if I were his mistress or girlfriend. ;)

I was amazed when my famous client used his real name on the application form to be my lover on my website. My first thought was "yeah right!" and I thought the submission was a joke. It was, however, really him.

When I asked him about it later, he joked that if anybody was told about it they wouldn't believe it anyways. I have to agree. He'd have to be out of his mind to use his real name ... and he is truly out of his mind. Nobody would believe me if I ever revealed the application to anyone (which I would never do) so he is protected. LOL

While I love that all the great women on here are discreet the gossip hound in me who occasionally (with shame most times) reads TMZ is dying to know the names!

Ah well, secrets are fun and at least we can make our own guesses and think next time we see or hear of X person...hey maybe that is who Mandalay or Ariane were talking about?!:grin:

I have only met one famous gentleman. He is staying in Montreal and he is my most faithful and regular "client". He is also one of my favourites (not because he is well-known but because we share great sexual chemistry).

He used his real name right away and invited me directly to his home.

He is very sexy and good looking. He is also respectful and down to earth. So he certainly does not have any problems seducing ladies. I think he likes to meet courtesans because he does not want to deal with groupies and women who could expect more from him.

With me, things are crystal clear: we meet, we have amazing sex and I am gone. He is a busy guy so his free time is very limited. Sometimes, I do not hear from him for a while and it's ok. He does not owe me anything and can contact me whenever he wants. As I told him before, it is a good thing we have this "special" relationship because I probably would not be as understanding if I were his mistress or girlfriend. ;)

I was amazed when my famous client used his real name on the application form to be my lover on my website. My first thought was "yeah right!" and I thought the submission was a joke. It was, however, really him.

When I asked him about it later, he joked that if anybody was told about it they wouldn't believe it anyways. I have to agree. He'd have to be out of his mind to use his real name ... and he is truly out of his mind. Nobody would believe me if I ever revealed the application to anyone (which I would never do) so he is protected. LOL