CMJ East??

Hello everyone. I was curious about CMJ for a while and was interested in doing the membership thing with them but then recently heard about an east end location for them. Has anyone heard about it or visited it? If so, how was the experience. Also, do you know the general are of the east end it is in? I know on the CMJ site they tell you the general street intersection it is located but they provide no such info for the east end one. Any recommendations on specific ladies would be appreciated as well.

• Like 1

CMJ east is a member here. Dont hesitate to contact them. A well runned private hostess lounge with great staff.

• Like 1

I was there yesterday so I have very up to date info.

The silly thing is that the phone # only goes to the west end location and there seemed to be some confusion between the west end and what was going on in the east end. They did their best and everything worked out (I think there was some IM chatter going on while I was on the phone), but a way to phone the east end directly would be better.

I was told that is getting fixed next week.

I saw Lucy. pm me for more details.

Guest m**on

Just wanted to say was into CMJ on Monday morning for session with Courtney and she is great, very cute and fun to be with. As for location very nice and clean and if you call they will give you address.

I was there yesterday so I have very up to date info.

The silly thing is that the phone # only goes to the west end location and there seemed to be some confusion between the west end and what was going on in the east end. They did their best and everything worked out (I think there was some IM chatter going on while I was on the phone), but a way to phone the east end directly would be better.

I was told that is getting fixed next week.

I saw Lucy. pm me for more details.

The phone system has been activated as of today. Also keep watch for our new website and many more exciting updates very very soon :)

• Like 2

The east end location for CMJ is very clean and well set up, it is located in the canotek business area.

I saw Jordan recently for the first time, she is a incredibly beautiful woman who made me feel very relaxed and comfortable right away. She is even more beautiful than her pictures show.

• Like 1

Very good location. Being from Rockland area driving all the way to west isn't always convenient. This location is close to my house and work. Lot's of parking and very discreet. All the girls on the albums look great

Posted via Mobile Device

I have been a member for over 3 years Now. Great place

Pm me

Additional Comments:

I have been a member for over 3 years Now. Great place

Pm me

They do have separate daily posts for east and west schedules

It would be nice if they specified who was working in the East when they post daily sched.

Club CMJ has always been the leading innovator for being intuitive and reaching out to potential new clients, as well as adding value to new markets. The east end has been barely touched until now. They are a private establishment and one must be a member to see the weekly posted schedules on their website. I would suggest going for an orientation to learn more about them.

• Like 1

Is it worth it? Simply put, yes it is. It offers the best of both worlds - lots of amazing women to choose from - all in the same, safe place. No need to worry - just pure enjoyment.

• Like 1

CMJ East, and West, are clean, comfortable, relaxed, and have a variety of beautiful women to soothe your soul. I frequent the west end more often, but have been east a few times and actually prefer it in a way because of each room having it's own shower.

in the members section of our NEW website there is a tab called schedule - click it and west and east should pop up - click your desired location...

Also, our new intelligent booking system is super convenient way now to reserve time with your favorite hostess.

• Like 2

Been a member for two years. Service is excellent. Girls are beautiful...everything is straightforward....you get what you expect....location is clean and secure. Join...you won't be dissappointed.