Blair from DV

Hi Cerbies,

I'm a new poster, though I've been reading your posts for over a year now and I must say the community in this site has been keeping me coming back for more. I had some memorable experiences with some one the ladies that were recommended (Monique Matheson, being my first, what a gracious lady!)

Well, getting into the subject, I was wondering if any of you have met with Blair from DV. I've search the site a nothing is said about her. I'm wondering if it's a "read between the lines" situation or not.

I have seen Cintia many many times and was always more than pleased with our experience, and then I tried another girl with, lets say, a more reserved approach to the GFE experience from the same agency.

Anyhow, if you have seen her I would appreciate a PM (if you do not want to share it in public).

Cheers!

Jacomo

I think Blair is relatively new to the DV crew and even good agency girls don't get a lot of reviews because there's enough people that don't want to deal with the agents. So it may not be that 'read between the lines' situation here. Sounds like it's time for you to TOFTT and let us know ;)

Okay I TOFTT. The porcelain white skin definition in the ad got my attention but we (me and DV) had a different definition for GFE. I had a good time with her though and and my review is coming.

Okay I TOFTT. The porcelain white skin definition in the ad got my attention but we (me and DV) had a different definition for GFE. I had a good time with her though and and my review is coming.

Thanks, SA. I trust your recommendation will note the difference between your GFE definition and DV's.