Alyssa from MTL. 26yrs

Alyssa is a very classy lady and extremely fun to be with. I contacted her at the last minute and she was able to accomodate a late evening appointment to her hotel.

At scheduled meeting, I arrived right on-time and in fact texted her 15 mins early that and was ready to meet. I liked that. Alyssa is VERY naturally pretty and girl next door look.

At first in some black sexy lingerie and then ultimately smooth and soft skin you just have to touch. She is in great shape and nicely curvy as a woman should be, with well proportioned breasts. I spent much of the time kissing and massaging her which I could do for hours. Naked in front of me and all I wanted was to touch, taste and cover her. She was a passionate kisser and truly loves giving pleasure as well. I enjoyed giving myself to her. The rest will stay between us.

The rate was decent all inclusive, msog, bbbj, dfl, daty, 69, p-massage, russian. Greek and cim offered for extra $. She has a very smooth sexy body with enhance breasts and long hair. I highly recommend seeing her .

Repeat.......Yes!!!!

• Like 2

Make sure to post recommendation once you've passed the new member probation period (after 5 posts if I'm not mistaken).

All natural and amazing indeed. She is on bp and she is the real deal.

She has posted a head shot of herself. I thought she looked really pretty in that photo but at the same time I couldn't stop thinking "man, she looks like a cop!"

Anywho, she's back in town. and I met her this afternoon.

If you like the girl next door type, she is definitely that.

Very attractive. Nice sized rack, responsive nipples, cute bum, shaved pussy, pretty face and an amazing smile.

The foreplay was great, the sex was great and the after sex chit chat was great. She made my day, oh yeah.

I booked for an hour but I could have spent the whole day with her.

I will definitely be seeing her again.