Lisa @ Sweetheart

I have meant to write a recommendation of this beauty, but since I don't have enough post, I have to give myself time to build up my post, so that I could give a recommendation.

Booking was easy and after I knock, the door opens. Behind the door lies the beautiful and very sexy Chinese lady, in her red bra and underwear, exactly as the picture advertised. I would indeed say that her age is in the mid 20s just as she was advertised. Immediately, we undressed and went to the shower. She thoroughly cleanse me and straight off to the bedroom where she gave BBBJ where I finished off with COB.

Off we go to the shower again to clean ourself up. Before we continue our 2nd round, After a short message that I requested, we started back with BBBJ again, except this time, we do it with 69 position. After several cerassing and kissing, she starts to shudder and begged me to put in inside her. As I start to make it faster, she lets out a scream louder than the previous one. With her last moan making me cum as well. I knew she cum as well, since I can see her trembling without control and her vagina contracting. Then I lean towards her for more kissing before we set off to the shower.

For anyone who love Asians, DO NOT MISS Lisa at Ottawa Sweetheart. She is sweet and passionate GFE. She will wear you out

• Like 1

Guest c**io**m7

I have to echo the above recommendation. Lisa is a very attractive, 24 year old beauty from China. She is definitely one of the prettiest Chinese ladies I have met with.

Her English is quite good and we had lots of conversation and laughs and, of course, lots of play. Lisa is very GFE but, pinch her nipples, nibble her kitty and give her some flickering dato and suddenly, the GFE jumps into PSE mode, gyrating into your face, begging for you to pinch her nipples harder. Finish one was amazing...me on my knees, her on her side with semi-DT and, as I begin to hold her head in my hands and thrust deeper into her mouth she decides to slip a finger into my backdoor...immediately I shudder and she takes the full load cim like a champ, slowly sucking out every last drop.

Round 2 starts with a soft massage...okay, mostly her kissing me from head to toe and rubbing her incredible breasts over my upper back and shoulders. As she lays on her back guiding me in, she lifts her hips about 8 inches off the bed and our rhythm was unmatched in any experience I have had so far in this hobby. I found Lisa was completely in tune with what I wanted and I with her wants. During our conversation we discussed our personal pleasures in bed and we made sure to give each other what was desired.

A pleasurable experience for certain...enjoy. If she could learn to kiss more passionately, I would be able to almost say this was my best SP experience to date.

I saw Lisa this afternoon and all I can say is WOW!!!! She is very thing my fellow hobbiest have described and more. A definite must see.

Thanks again Ottawa Sweetheart for bringing us another gem.

OMG..... I've been around a long time... She is a doll!!!!!!!!!! and what great service. Man, if you miss this, you just died!!!1 What can I say: F....... AAA.

I'll remember this gal forever,

Hey all,

Based on the recommendations here I also just paid Lisa a visit today, in fact I'm writing from the lobby :)

The reviews above are true she is a real sweetheart and very very attractive. She is petite cute big eyes long curly hair and a really nice body. Boobs are a C, which on her frame looks almost like Ds, natural. Trimmed kitty. Lots of energy, smiles, just a genuine sweet demeanor. I'm guessing she's early 20's.

I only book 30 minutes so menu items were limited: bbbj, bls, cowgirl. However the remaining time was spent in an amazing massage. I definitely plan to repeat and next time I'm going to go to a full hour so I can have more massage time.

Finally an Asian SP can repeat to!

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.