Jennifer, MGF rendez vous!

Avg. of 3 Recommendations

Guest Sno****54

In spite of some complains about booking with MGF, the secretary Monica gave me an appoinment with Jennifer in a smootly and easy way. It was for early morning, but I couldn't sleep last night due to anxiety to meet this adorable lady. I went to her incall close to Polo Park. Inmediatly I feel comfortable because I was received for a real next door girl. Jennifer is very natural, elegant, and hot woman with innocent face. I quickly rinsed myself -I took a shower already at home- and I joined her in the bed. After a cozzy cuddling., Jennifer started to put her tongue in action. Woow, it was pleasure reserved for Gods. She is very skilled and she knows how she can shake your world, I mean you viril member. In fact, she got my small gun and set up it for some fun. After DFK, I asked her I want to kiss her lips from below by doing :69:. It was a little bite difficult to find a right position because she is petite and I am fairly tall. However, we matched finally. She sucks my erected pole while I was eating her tasteful French Canadian maple syrup. Plastic wrap :condom3:came and she took a ride in cowboy style. As usual, I just last few minutes to explode in pleasure:rockyou:. After that, we took a break by engaging in conversation about life, job, weather,etc. She was very talkative, and it was good for me because I'm very shy and,always, the another people must push converstation. Then, I went to clean my small gun to do a second round, which rarely I used to receive from other SPs because I have erection issues:oops:. Anyways, she got it. She gave me another round of bbbj, I grabbed her neck and I pinning her mouth to my pole. I went deep while pounding some residual milk inside her mouth:bj:. It was extremely delicious, and I asked her to move to:aol_missionary:. We kissed a lot each other and I grab firmly her perfect :butt:while I was penetrating inside of her wet pussy. I couldn't refrain it for long time, so I came gloriously for the second time: Jennifer produced a miracle :bigclap:with her desiderable body and with her incredible professional skills. :ThankYou:MGF for bringing very professional and sympathetic ladies here. I highly recommend Jennifer. My budget for poonig is gone already, so, I must wait for her next visit. Meanwhile, I highly :bowdown:recommend her to you guys. Enjoy another yummy French Canadian in your menu.

Agency MGF
I would visit again
Agency MGF
I would visit again
Edited by Sno****54
spelling

I had the please of seeing Jennifer for a second time on her return engagement. She is like a fine wine that gets better with age. She is warm, engaging and eager to please the person that she is with. Please treat this lady with extra care, and she will provide with a truly girlfriend experience.

If you treat Jennifer with respect she will give an experience that will make you remember.

As my plans with Roxann didn't work out I chose Jennifer as my first try back, I'm sure Roxann is amazing in her own right but I was very happy I ended up with Jennifer.

I had an hour session and she was an absolute sweetheart. Her body was great (amazing bum) and her attitude matched that =)

Would recommend if/when she visits again!

I've seen 3 ladies with MGF. Andrea, Sofia and Jennifer. Between the 3 Jennifer is the best followed by Andrea then Sofia. Service is excellent!! Jennifer is would please you as best as she can. Highly recommended.

I got the opportunity to see Jennifer recently. She obviously is a very beautiful young woman. As attractive as she is, her personality is even more beautiful. Much to my excitement it's hard to say which was more soft, her skin or soft spoken voice. She like all the MGF ladies who visit know how to look and chat with you while spending time making you feel as if they are with you and not just there. Another amazing experience for sure.

I usually do my hobbying in Toronto or Montreal. I have the same handle on TERB and MERB. Saw Jennifer recently in Winnipeg at a downtown hotel. She came to the door with a smile but didn't look anything like I expected (not like the pictures at all) but still a cute young girl. She is also a little plumper than than the pictures would lead you to believe but nice natural rack and a plump booty (if you like them soft and plump will really enjoy).

She was open to LF and DFK and I tried both but her lips were so tight, hard and small it just didn't feel right for me. I like soft, plump and moist lips. So onto the BBBJ which felt fabulous and I was pretty aroused and she could have made me loose my load pretty fast so I changed positions where she was kneeling in front of me and then I positioned her back on the bed and told her I wanted to fuck her mouth - she smiled. The mouth fucking was great and soon I was to explode and asked her where I could finish and she didn't undertand at first so I clarified and she said not in her mouth so I said what about on your face - I was expecting no but she said yes. So after pumping my cock into her mouth some more I pulled out and came on her lips and face. My cum rolled down her cheek - it was pretty good.

Round 2 started off with more BBBJ and then I fucked her in mish and then doggy. Like I said she has nice soft, plump ass to pound into. We tried cowgirl but it just didn't feel right for me. So we went back to BBBJ with some hand job until she jerked me to completion.

I would recommend Jennifer as she is definitely out to please.

Met this sexy young thing on her recent trip to winnipeg. If you like tattoo's you will love taking this girl from behind. She has a great ass and hot tat's. I agree with a previous poster that her pics are not very recent. She has dark hair instead of the blond and is carrying a little more weight than her pics, but still very hot. Nice thing about the tats is that you know it's her for sure. Nothing worse than feeling scammed. This girl gave a great BBBJ, wrapped up and rode hard. We switched a few positions and finished hard in Missionary. Very friendly and comfortable to chat with. All in all money well spent. I've met a few french girls coming through the peg. Nice that lfk/dfk is allowed as a few haven't. Maybe it's just me, but it's just not the same without.

I had a Fantastic experience with this Lady on Monday. She is very easy to get a long with , a very warm and friendly lady. If you get a chance to meet

with her do so. I am sure that you shall have a fun time. Love the ladies from Montreal.

Cheers.

Just saw Jennifer this morning and I couldn't be more pleased with our encounter. She is a sweetheart. Lots of kissing and caressing and no rushing. She was very accommodating to my requests and I had a really good time. I will be seeing her on her next trip to Wpg.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.