Tell Me Your Secrets. ;-)

There is nothing more erotic than being tied up and leaving yourself to the mercy of your lover. The only person you can trust when in that situation.

I have to say that all our little quirks make us special,the small of a women's back does it for me there's nothing like giving it hard doggy style and coming on her back

I am a very exploratory person by nature and love discovering new things that stimulate me personally or that I can do to others. I'm still exploring the kink community as time is a premium.

I love anal play in many forms, I have an unexplained attraction to flogging I have yet to explore so don't know if it's giving or receiving, I love power exchange and often find myself taking the lead and enjoying it. Spanking is a new love I have discovered and I look forward to delivering more. Rope bondage has already been mentioned and although I have no experience with it, it's very beautiful to witness. Men in panties, strap on play, tease (still learning the denial part), electrical play, fire play, bondage, sensory deprivation....my list is growing all the time.

Life is about exploring and continuous learning and I intend to keep enjoying the ride while helping others enjoy theirs.

• Like 1

My experience with an SP must have an erotic or seductive nature.

Nice legs coupled with a short skirt and pantyhose. Gentle kissing and a roving hand moving under the skirt and caressing silky thighs gets me going.

Further probing indicates a small area cut away in the crotch area inviting oral probing and deeper exploration and I'm totally seduced. There is no turning back my stiffness.

Edited by silverhorns

Guest m**e8**2

Has anybody mentioned Femdom? I find it a huge turn on for a woman to take control in the bedroom and tell a guy what he can or can't do. I've never had the oppurtunity but I've always fantasized about being "forced" to service a strapon and reversing roles (forced sissy).

Very interesting topic...

There are a couple things that "come" to mind as my current favourite little kinks, one of which is a creampie fetish. It's an incredible turn on for me to clean up after I've made a bit of a mess. It's very difficult to do, as more often than not, my desire fades after orgasm. However, with an encouraging partner it's much easier. The times that it has happened have always been very erotic for both of us.

Has anybody mentioned Femdom? I find it a huge turn on for a woman to take control in the bedroom and tell a guy what he can or can't do. I've never had the oppurtunity but I've always fantasized about being "forced" to service a strapon and reversing roles (forced sissy).

Hi, Radiohead, :-)

I can think of a few ladies around these parts who could indulge you in that one. ;-)

You'll have to explain something to me, though... I always understood "sissie" to mean how someone was dressed -- maid uniforms, frilly dresses, ruffly panties and the kind of shoes I love to wear myself. Is there more to it than that? :-)

Ever since I saw the movie Requiem for a Dream with Jennifer Connelly I've fantasized about two girls doing each other (anally) with a double-ended dildo.

Okay, darlings,

This is the fetish board, so I'm asking: What are your kinks? What turns you on and gets you off that's outside of that narrow, confining box called "normal"?

Clearly, I like feet - no kidding. ;-) I like people who like women's feet (ideally mine) and I like women's feet, myself. But I also like the crack of a good single-tail (I only just learned how to use one, so I won't be taking aim at actual people any time soon). I'm also curious about suspension bondage, about what it takes to make another person fly, about how to make the rope an extension of one's own arms.

What are you into?

- Tess.

Might seem strange but along with the foot fetish I'm so turned on by a woman stepping on my balls with almost all her weight.

A few years back I bought a sybian with my ex. I ended up keeping it. lol It's pretty amazing. I definitely love to watch women lose their minds on it. It's cool to play as a couple, where you get to control her orgasms, the intensity, the length, the buildup. It takes trust from both since you're pushing boundaries pretty intensely every time. It's great for submission role play. I love it ;-)

• Like 1

I too want the femdom feel...

My fetish is being made to wear stockings, panties heels...etc....even make up...then being taken out and put in humiliating situations...

Another is high heels on my cock especially the head....not sure I could handle it but the thought drives me crazy...

Guest rk***y

The more I follow this thread, the sexier those feet look, and I like, especially in those blue shoes.