how have you changed in 10 years?

I look radically different now at twenty-six than I did ten years ago, at sixteen.

THEN:

lindsay2.jpg

Ahh, sixteen year old me. So innocent!

NOW:

IMG000128.jpg

Twenty six year old me, not remotely innocent!

Feel free to post your own radical transformations (real or otherwise)!

This is a great thread idea Erin!

I'm 34 now and the biggest transformation I have had between age 24 and now is realizing that my looks didn't matter as much as I thought they did.

In my twenties, I thought I was superior to women in their thirties or forties because I was young, perky and tight. Now I just smile fondly at women in their twenties who have the same attitude and realize how much growing up they have to do. :razz:

I also learned that fairy tales poison the minds of young girls and that you won't meet prince charming until you "save yourself."

10years ago i was a baggy-jeaned, soother-sucking, fun-fur wearing, pill popping raver, running off to all night dance parties in toronto and Montreal wearing whistles on chains around my neck (for partying..not safety reasons, lol) breakdancing and going to afterparty after afterparty.

no pictures needed........suffice to say I've come a long way since then, LOL!!

10 year ago I was in the midst of a messy divorce, very messy. Then I thought my "player" days were over. I had been one rolling orgy and sexual experiment for 10 years, done "everything", I figured I could settle down, and now... Well maybe I was wrong about myself again! The more I learn the more I realize just how little I know. I have a new list of things to try and it is getting rather wild so I am having a hard time finding willing SP's, starting to think that my soul mate is out there somewhere, someone who wants to push their physical and mental limits to the extreme! I am more excited about the next 10 years than any of the past 10 years :)