Pooner Diaries: traveller

I sat at a table on the patio, looking out over the dull muddy water. I had already ordered a drink, and now I was just relaxing as the hordes of people at the popular tourist spot thronged around me. The sunlight was bright on this beautiful hot summer day, and even the normally dun-colored river was reflecting brilliant flashes of light. My drink arrived, served with a wink and a smile by a short-skirt clad cutie. I smiled back, raised my glass to her and took a sip. I watched as she walked away.

I settled back down into my chair. It had been a long day, but a good one. I was tired, but happy. Of course, I was happy. Because scant moments ago, I was in her embrace. Or perhaps more accurately, she was in mine. I still caught a whiff of her scent at odd moments, but I didn't mind. I was happy to carry a little extra reminder of her with me, even if only just for a little while.

I just know there was probably a faraway look in my eyes, hidden behind my sunglasses, as I thought of her. I still saw her pretty face, her quick smile and the afternoon sun on her sleek skin. I didn't even need to close my eyes to imagine it.

It had all started out so normally. One day I was in the mood for something new. Someone different. I had called her and before you knew it, I was at her door. Her door swung open, and I came face to face with my tour guide. And though I didn't know it at the time, just like that, that was the start of my journey. Very shortly afterwards, I found myself cruising over the flat plains of her belly. I topped the gentle rise of her breasts. I smelled the fragrant gardens of her hair, tasted the sweet nectar between her thighs. And most of all, I luxuriated with my mouth on hers, our tongues languidly stroking. I sampled the delights that were there for the everyday average sightseer such as myself.

But it was near the end of that first time, as we lay entwined on her bed, that she hesitantly asked me if I were interested in more. She told me that she had some rather special interests. Ones she knew many casual visitors wouldn't be interested in. She asked me if I was interested in helping her explore them. I listened, curious at first, and then intrigued. Was I interested? I looked down and I realized that my anatomy was betraying me. She followed my glance, and then laughed.

In this business, most ladies had catered to my every whim, treated me like a king. Oh, don't get me wrong. I'm hardly complaining. That was an utterly wonderful thing, and I loved it. But this was something entirely different again. She was asking me to explore her fantasies, her fetishes. To fullfill her dreams, not mine.

I realized that she was asking me if I wanted to live like a local for a while. To go native. To experience her world at a deeper level than her more casual visitors. I told her, of course I was interested. I was flattered to have been asked. We talked about it a little while longer, and soon it was time for me to go. I gave her a soft kiss and hug and left with a smile.

I returned, a few days later, with a small sack. I'd never done anything quite like this before. But I had taken the time to read up on it, to feel confident that I wouldn't embarrass myself. I was a quick study. I always had been. I just hoped I was quick enough this time. I gave her a kiss at the door. She smelled great and looked even better. She ushered me in, offered me a drink. She put some soft music on and sat beside me.

We looked at each other for a moment. There was nothing more to say. I leaned in, touched her cheek with my hand. Her face was cool under my warm fingertips. I closed my eyes and leaned in for a kiss. Her tongue writhed like the serpent in the Tree of Knowledge, seductively calling me hither. We barely paused for breath before we started to frantically pull at each other's clothes, stripping down to our bare skin in a matter of seconds. We lay back on the bed, devouring each other like starved teenagers.

It was time. "Do you still want to do this?"

Her face lit up in a huge grin. "Uh, yeah!" I went to get my sack of goodies. I withdrew a spool of rope and a fistful of silk neckties. I smiled as I tied one of the neckties to her wrist, then tied the rope to the necktie. I threw the spool or rope under the bed, picked it up on the other side. I tied her other wrist with another necktie and again to the rope. She tugged experimentally with one of her hands and found she could barely move.

She started to squirm and squeal with anticipation. I smiled. I needed to hurry up, or I wouldn't get to finish this before I lost my self-control. I tied her ankles with more neckties and the rest of the rope. She was spreadeagled on the bed, quivering with anticipation. She looked gorgeous, lying there. I was almost finished. There was only one last thing to do. I drew one last necktie from my sack. I brought it up to her face. Stopped. Looked into her eyes.

"Do it", she hissed. I tied the necktie around her head, blinding her to the world with fine, soft Italian silk. Finally. She lay there with a smile, and I stepped back to admire my handiwork.

This was what we had talked about. What she wanted me to do. But I suddenly felt a twinge of panic. I realized that I hadn't thought about what I was going to do next. I guess I had figured I was just going to do what came naturally. That certainly had never been a problem for me in the past.

The trouble was, this didn't come naturally to me. For you see, I am a gentle man, and I am a gentleman. But I felt as if I was on the edge of an exciting new adventure. As if I were standing on the edge, looking down before that very first bungee jump into the darkness. I knew I was about to embark on a different kind of journey today.

I leaned forward and kissed her lips softly. My tongue slipped tentatively into her mouth, and she sucked on it hungrily. I straddled her belly and stroked her shoulders, her arms, those wonderful breasts, kissing her with more and more intensity. I took her bound hands in mine and we twined our fingers, and I stretched out and brushed her chest with mine. I watched her face as she breathed heavily. Her mouth opened into an O as she reached for me. I slid up, knelt before her, slipping my cock between those red, red lips. Yes. Yes, this is what she wanted. She slurped sloppily and noisily, thrusting her head, taking me in deep. I started to gently thrust. I didn't want to choke her. But she had other ideas. She started to lunge violently, and I felt my cock slip hard into the back of her throat with every thrust. I matched her thrust for thrust. I couldn't hold back any longer. I hovered over her head, on my hands and knees as I let loose deep into her throat. She sucked and sucked, draining every last drop from me.

I pulled away, already shriveling. She was still sucking and I came away with a soft pop. That was.. heavenly. But fair is fair. It was her turn now. I knelt between those tightly bound tensed legs. I stroked the insides of her thighs with my fingertips, softly kissed the insides of her knees and the soft pale skin between her thighs. I was just inches away from her labia, and it glistened as I kissed closer and closer, circled around and around as she writhed and moaned softly. I touched my tongue oh so delicately down, and her face tensed into a grimace, her lips parted, flashing brilliantly white teeth. She tensed, pulling hard against the silk binding her wrists, her ankles.

Oh, I was a tease. I softly flicked with my tongue, pulled back, flicked again. Over and over again. I swirled ever so delicately, feeling her clitoris harden under my touch. I looked up and her mouth was open and she panted as I reached up and rolled her eraser-tip nipples between my fingers. I thrust my tongue deep inside, tasting her briny depths, feeling as if I was diving face first into the cradle of life, the primordeal origins of the world. She stiffened suddenly and gave out a low moan, crescendoing louder and louder. She pulled hard against her bindings and I heard a loud brrip as one ankle came free. "Oh fuck. Oh fuck. Oh FUUUCKK!!" She bucked against my head and I kept lapping, gentler now, as she shuddered in the aftermath.

I reached up and removed the tie from her head, and she looked up at me with misty eyes. "Come here." And she kissed my soaked and slippery face as I reached up and untied her hands. I reached down and untied her one still bound ankle. I held her as her pulsing and shuddering slowed, then came to a stop.

We were out of words. Our sighs, our caresses, the way our bodies had responded to each other had said it all for us already. I kissed her, softly now. But she knew that gentle cuddling wasn't what my body really wanted. Funny she thought that, what with my hard cock poking her in the leg. Good thing that it wasn't what she wanted either. She reached down and grasped me, her eyes narrowing and my mouth broadening into an evil grin.

We both jumped up and scrambled for the condoms on the night table at the same time, knocking some of them off. But she had managed to hold on to one and she frantically tore at it, popping it between her lips as she was already moving down between my knees. She unrolled the condom onto me, hard, in a single fast stroke. She kept thrusting, harder and harder, my cock edging a little further into her throat with every stroke.

There are times when the veneer of civilization falls away. Times when we are revealed for the bare step beyond wild animals that we are. And though I knew I was still that gentle man, that gentleman, I was also someone else now. I roared as I sat upright, roughly pushing her onto her back. And I grasped her wrists hard with my hands and held her down as I entered her slick wetness. It felt different to be rough and assertive with her. It was terra incognita, unknown alien lands to this traveller far from home. It felt... it felt.... good.

But reflection was the furthest thing on my mind, as I plunged, as I impaled, as I assaulted her again and again. My mouth was on her, and our tongues fought their own little battle in their own slick battlefield. I let go of her wrists, and she dug her nails into my back as I grasped her neck with one hand. Fuck gentlemanliness. I wanted what I wanted, and I wanted it now. And I was just going to take it. I came and came hard, filling her with my cum.

My heart was still pounding and I was still gasping for breath as I pulled away. We were both dripping with sweat. Her hair was a total mess, her makeup was reduced to smears. She lay on a bed that looked as if a bomb had gone off on it. But I still thought she was the most beautiful thing in the world as she smiled back, satiated.

I'm a big believer in the adage that travel broadens you. It does, it really does. I've travelled much in the last few years. Oh, some days when I've been away I've missed my friends, my family, my home. But I've also met new friends, discovered brothers from another mother, felt at home in places I've never been before. I've seen things I'd only seen in books and television, sampled cuisines both exotic and homey, had experiences that I'd never dreamed I'd ever have. It's truly made me a better person. But the trip I had taken today, was a trip in more than one sense of the word.

Who is this man that this lady has unleashed? I don't know. He has my voice and my face, but I don't recognize him. But I know I will be walking in his shoes again, with that beautiful creature, in her bed. I know I will once again be a tourist, in my own town. I'll travel figurative miles, though it will only be crossing her threshold and her living room floor. And I know we will be travelling this path together. The old me would have said we would be making this journey hand in hand. But now, it would probably be more likely that we'll be travelling with my hands on her wrists, my weight holding her down as I had my way.

The ice tinkled in my drink. Yes, it's a beautiful summer evening indeed.

• Like 5

Birdboy, thank you for that story. Whether fiction or biography, your tale has a ring of truth to it and that makes for compelling reading. Funnily enough it mirrored an encounter that I had today. My play mate was a tempting submissive. We did not reach the level of trust that your anecdote illustrated as this was our first meeting. However the promise of more lay heavy in the air as we parted. I know she will have read this story with interest. I suspect she liked it enough to be excited by the scenario. Thanks again for sharing.

• Like 1

Excellent writing, dear friend.

I'm glad to see you back on the Board. It is always a treat to read your well-crafted prose. Your narratives have a delighful ebb and flow with just the right mixture of story telling and erotica to keep the reader intrigued and wanting to read more!

• Like 1

Pass the kleenex first then find that address for Penthouse letters

Posted via Mobile Device

• Like 1

Nice job on the erotic writing! Keep up the good work.

I've been writing erotica for years for my wife (she loves it and it's kept things very fresh). I started out buying erotic books and reading them to my wife while she took a bath (I loved to watch her play with herself) but I bought many books and once she heard a story she had no interest in going back over it again. After a while we essentially ran out of material. So I turned to telling her stories and making them up while I went along but it was not relaxing and enjoyable for me because I always had to be "on my game" to ensure the story was properly developed and structured.

I then started writing, actually using the voice recorder on my phone to record thoughts or hot scenarios as they came to me. After I'd compiled enough for a story I'd write it down and clean it up. Over the years I've accumulated many, and I've used them to get my wife excited about trying something new that I'd been thinking about.

FYI to anyone who might want to try this, work on your sexy voice it can't be your own everyday voice or she'll laugh at you (I learned this the hard way but luckily recovered ;) The stories were written for her and with her permission maybe I'll share a few some time.

Again Great job!

• Like 1