Facial Hair? Yes, no or maybe?

Facial hair, Yes, No or Maybe?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Facial hair, Yes, No or Maybe?

• No preference, I like it all!
    • Prefer the feel of a clean shaven man.
    • Short beard is sexy (especially a Goatee!)
    • Medium beard is nice and soft!
    • Give me ZZ Top anyday!

I have always wondered how woman view facial hair when intimate. Since there is lots of face on face and face on body touching how do women feel about the bearded or non bearded men out there? I know stubble is not appreciated, but beards are another story. Personally I have the traditional short mustache/goatee combo a la our friend Brad Pitt:

brad-pitt-822890865.jpg

Now I don't look like Brad Pitt, more like Adrian Brody with a goatee, but you get the point. I think I am a gentle kisser of all parts of the woman's body but as I am a huge fan of DATY and LFK/DFK I worry that I may be irritating the woman's skin due to the beard (no one has said anything, but would they?)

So the question to SP's...facial hair...what are your thoughts? I have started a softening regimen based on something I read, supposed to make the hair feel softer...but we will see.

I love the feel of clean shaven because my skin is soooo sensitive; it can hurt in certain areas.

However, I love the look of goatees (sp) on a man....tres sexy! The conditioning idea is a good one because different men have different textures so that would be good to make the hair soft.

I can't stand it when a SP has facial hair. Total show stopper ;)

Curious to see the results here given that I'm the proud owner of a goat with sideburns. I know that in real life it cuts out a certain quotient of potential dates, but I won't get rid of it. Aside from the fact I like it, without I'd look about 12.

Only ever had one complaint, but it was more from being ticklish. So be honest here ladies..us bearded folks would like to know. We're still not changing for you though...but we will try and do something to make it softer if it's a problem ;)

That is my issue as well, without facial hair I may even look 11! Plus my old look was the soul patch...it took someone saying I looked douchy to grow the full goatee...

Aside from the fact I like it, without I'd look about 12.

I love the feel of clean shaven because my skin is soooo sensitive; it can hurt in certain areas.

However, I love the look of goatees (sp) on a man....tres sexy! The conditioning idea is a good one because different men have different textures so that would be good to make the hair soft.

i agree...yum!

So goatee good if it is soft? I know you are here for the summer so your opinion will be important!;)

i agree...yum!

I feel a great disturbance in the Force, as if hundreds of men suddenly cried out in dismay, and immediately started growing goatees.

yes for sure...they are so hot!

I feel a great disturbance in the Force, as if hundreds of men suddenly cried out in dismay, and immediately started growing goatees.

one of the requirements of making the goatee more inviting means having a Harley too ...does it not? lol...double damn sexy! Also clean shaven men with Harley's...OK just about anyone with a bike...lol

one of the requirements of making the goatee more inviting means having a Harley too ...does it not? lol...double damn sexy! Also clean shaven men with Harley's...OK just about anyone with a bike...lol

Now you're going to make Jerican feel like he needs a Harley to be "double damm sexy"!

lol

Don't worry Emma, he doesn't need the Harley...

His nice, extra soft, well trimmed goatee is more then enough!

;)

xox

Guest W***ledi*Time
Some of us guys like having a "flavour saver" :twisted:

Every once in a while, as I'm standing shaky-legged in the shower in dreamy post-romp befuddlement, my hand will automatically rise up of its own accord, like the appendage of some evil hygiene-demon-run-amok, and reflexively wash the cherished take-home-sample from my beard before the conscious part of my brain can kick in and stop it ... DOH!!

Now you're going to make Jerican feel like he needs a Harley to be "double damm sexy"!

lol

Don't worry Emma, he doesn't need the Harley...

His nice, extra soft, well trimmed goatee is more then enough!

;)

xox

you know i'm kidding Miss Cloe...kisses on your lips...not saying which ones...hehe

Okay how about this bike...

1188-male-bicycle.jpg

I know the topic is about facial hair, my face is always shaved smooth as a babies butt..so it feels nice for the ladies when your gliding across slippery slopes, and into tasty valleys..speaking of slopes..Emma check out this motorcylce,

motorcycle-police-of_460x0w.jpg