no sound in chat

Hi,

I've had this frustrating problem for a while now. I can't hear anything in chat after I click on one of the ladies' cams. I can hear all other sounds such as when one enters or leaves. I have no issues with other applications other than chat.

Currently using Firefox, tried Chrome and same problem. Reduced myself to try iexplorer and same deal.

Did a lot of Googling and no fix.

Any suggestion from CERB would be greatly appreciated, just please type it.

Thanks

I doubt it is the chat. It is probably flash and your video card not working together. Make sure you have the latest version of flash installed and make sure you have the most recent driver for your sound card. Sound cards can be finicky!! Also make sure you have your antivirus up to date and make sure no malware/spyware/etc.... cause it can also all interfere with sound cards and processing in general... Lastly if that does not work ... how old is your computer? If it's more then 5 years old it may be time to replace the sound card (or) the computer.