Didn't see any reviews posted here or anywhere for Sophia Rose, so it was time to tofft. Sometimes these things just work out really well... :-)

She has an ad here on Cerb, as well as an ad with pics on CL:

"Sexxxy Sophia Rose is in Ottawa...Offering in-calls in a highclass Downtown hotel, or out-calls in the Ottawa/Gatineau area.

Fit & Natural Body

Reddish Hair

Blue Eyes

Model Quality

Call Now and ask for Sophia

(613) 266-1312"

I am more of a massage guy, so was a bit shy and nervous, but as soon as she opened the door, I was relieved. She is a sweet, sexy, tall, thin girl. Very cute. I think she is 5'8 or 5'9. Only had a half hour, but she still had time to offer wine or water. Quickly made it to the bed where she started with a light back and leg massage. We chatted a bit, but i couldn't help but stare at her amzing body....

Everything is done safe, and we quickly moved onto to more fun things. Her long lean body is a sight be behold. She enjoys multiple positions, and enjoys mixing it up. Her skin is smooth, her body is tight, and she has an ass to die for. We worked up quite a sweat. I can't wait to see her again.

I always keep the massage reviews in the massage section....

But as this is an SP (my first review), should this be moved to the Recommendation section? And how do I move it??

I always keep the massage reviews in the massage section....

But as this is an SP (my first review), should this be moved to the Recommendation section? And how do I move it??

PM Mod. He will help you.

I have to give you props for toftt when you are usually a massage guy, I would have stuck with a well recommended SP (and I did for my first...umm...all of them:roll:), sounds like a new potential gem!

Didn't see any reviews posted here or anywhere for Sophia Rose, so it was time to tofft. Sometimes these things just work out really well... :-)

She has an ad here on Cerb, as well as an ad with pics on CL:

"Sexxxy Sophia Rose is in Ottawa...Offering in-calls in a highclass Downtown hotel, or out-calls in the Ottawa/Gatineau area.

Fit & Natural Body

Reddish Hair

Blue Eyes

Model Quality

Call Now and ask for Sophia

(613) 266-1312"

I am more of a massage guy, so was a bit shy and nervous, but as soon as she opened the door, I was relieved. She is a sweet, sexy, tall, thin girl. Very cute. I think she is 5'8 or 5'9. Only had a half hour, but she still had time to offer wine or water. Quickly made it to the bed where she started with a light back and leg massage. We chatted a bit, but i couldn't help but stare at her amzing body....

Everything is done safe, and we quickly moved onto to more fun things. Her long lean body is a sight be behold. She enjoys multiple positions, and enjoys mixing it up. Her skin is smooth, her body is tight, and she has an ass to die for. We worked up quite a sweat. I can't wait to see her again.

Appears she is now going by Clarissa (seen many ads on CL). Not sure why the name change, but there is also a positive review in the massage section today under the name Clarissa.

Haven't seen any negative reviews on any other boards. Must be just a re-branding :-) I do plan on repeating.

Yes I believe that she prefers a YMMV approach until after the first massage meeting

Appears she is now going by Clarissa (seen many ads on CL). Not sure why the name change, but there is also a positive review in the massage section today under the name Clarissa.

Haven't seen any negative reviews on any other boards. Must be just a re-branding :-) I do plan on repeating.

Posted via Mobile Device

I saw her a few weeks ago and to be honest have been trying to decide what to say about her. She does provide MA or SP service, I went for SP. She has an incall in the west end close to Bayshore.

First impression was what a pretty redhead! Next to asians I have a weakness for redheads and was not disappointed. Previous description is accurate, nothing new to add. Very friendly, we hit it off right away and chatted a bit. Plenty of laughs and was feeling great about things.

Off to the fun and had the usual fun, everything safe. A few restrictions but one that threw me for a loop. I've never heard this before ..... it's not really a negative, just her preference so I think I can say here ..... it perplexed me in wondering how to present this so I'll just say it.....as we're about to start the main event she says "when you cum don't be deep inside me" ..... I wasn't sure how to react. I mean, that's why we're using condoms right? But as much as it sounds like a show stopper it wasn't. It just kinda threw me at the time and seemed odd.

We had a great time and it didn't stop me from achieving my goal, I had a very pleasant time. She didn't really allow me to do a whole lot for her to assure she had as much fun but get the impression next time maybe it will be more interactive.

Afterward there was some time left and she made sure we spent the entire time so she gave me a bit of a massage. We chatted about the name change and she said she was Sophia Rose when she started with an agency and quickly decided to go indy and changed her name. She does have an account here, i forget if she told me her handle.

All in all I had a great time despite the oddity and will most likely repeat. Overall we had a great time even when talking and joking ... great girl! I wasn't sure if i could put a reco as some might think it's not positive enough. Yet it is, kinda .... see my dilemna?