Jaymie, Jamie, Vixen Rose, Tracy??

The birthday thread caught my interest.

Looks like the same woman; many different names.

Does look interesting; but multiple names is often a red flag.

Any info?

PM me if you want.

Sometimes when ladies work for an agency they will change names as they change agencies....do you know if she is INDY?

For me when I worked in agency, I DID keep my name through out for the reason that I wanted to be sure that I could be found, so I can see the hesitation with someone who is THAT concerned about being found...

Hi Everyone, I am Raven I also went by Dallaz...and My REAL name is Janet... I also was around years ago then went by Nikki... I have been dealing with a bit of psychopath for a couple years now, he has been hacking my emails and posting ads on my behalf along with any girls I know or try to help me get away from him... He has posted the video of me and yes it is me ... but it was not meant to be advertised... So I only offer Erotic massage, its "Montreal Style" I do not offer any extra services sorry.... There is also a good chance he will soon hack this site on me as well... so Moderator please deactivate this account for me please!!!!!

So glad that you explained this!!! Good for you hun!

You may also bennifit from this thread, http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=126410

You really should reach out to other SP's for advice! We are a tight comunity here and dolook after each other's best interest!

Best of luck!!! Stay safe....play smart!

Hi Everyone, I am Raven I also went by Dallaz...and My REAL name is Janet... I also was around years ago then went by Nikki... I have been dealing with a bit of psychopath for a couple years now, he has been hacking my emails and posting ads on my behalf along with any girls I know or try to help me get away from him... He has posted the video of me and yes it is me ... but it was not meant to be advertised... So I only offer Erotic massage, its "Montreal Style" I do not offer any extra services sorry.... There is also a good chance he will soon hack this site on me as well... so Moderator please deactivate this account for me please!!!!!

well that makes since, luckily the only stalker I've had in this profession is a service owner so I've had no reason to need to change my name. I often wonder what I'd go by if I did. hmmmmm....