Bonjour!

I have been warned by a friend that someone is posting my pictures without my permission in Toronto's erotic section of CL.

If you ever see my pictures posted in this section (they are easy to recognised since they are water marked with my name), please let me know by pm. I do not intend to visit Toronto in a near future and if I ever do, you guys on cerb will be the first to know.

I know this is not such a big deal since none of my pictures are showing my face... But still! It irritates me that some people are so shady and that because of my photos, a few gentlemen could be taken advantage of.

Thanks for your help.

Ariane xox

Your sexy picture in your avatar(purple, love the color), I would use it too if I was a SP....it is after all a very sexy picture!

Ariane, it happens so much on that site, it does not surprise me.

When the real Ariane arrives in town(just check on CERB for real announcements)... I know that I would love to be taken advantage of her!:mrgreen:

Pete, good to know because I do intend to take full advantage of your sexy body in so many ways... :boobies: (I just love this emoticon! hihi)

And by the way, with all this flirting and teasing, you are making it difficult for me to wait until August for my visit to Ottawa. But maybe that's part of your plan. ;)

The flirting and teasing is to work up to the anticipation, then the wait will make the date very pleasureable:boobies: and will ensure the experience is intensify that 2 people await. :)

The flirting and teasing is to work up to the anticipation, then the wait will make the date very pleasureable:boobies: and will ensure the experience is intensify that 2 people await. :)

My anticipation is already veeerrry high... Can you imagine in a month from now? You better be ready for me! ;)

xoxox