I must admit I'm a little surprised noone has replied to your post. She advertises on EC, has a website and has the looks. I do my research before contacting a SP I may be interested in and I find it interesting that there's no info out there on Joelene. As far as I know she's not on the DNR list so I may just have to do some recon and TOFFT. Stay tuned!

She does look hot, but the only experiences I have heard about is one of my buddies booked her, but she showed up 3 hours late, so by then he was pretty much tanked and cancelled the call.

I'd like to know more about her too. Many of my clients have asked if I could recommend a service provider to take my place after I retire on August 5th.

I don't know any local SPs personally, but I personally think Joelene looks really hot.

I'd like to know if she's any good and worth recommending.

I'd like to know more about her too. Many of my clients have asked if I could recommend a service provider to take my place after I retire on August 5th.

I don't know any local SPs personally, but I personally think Joelene looks really hot.

Why don't you book her and TOFTT!

Then post back:grin:

Then I'd only have the female's perspective on her! LOL She might be great with ladies and not so good with men. You never know.

I am not so sure that there is one lady out there who can take your place after the dreaded day.....it might just be easier to give up sex!!!...or I could TOFTT and give Joelene a call and get the man's perspective on her. I agree, she does look very hot.

To maintain your high professional standards, Mandalay, I'm willing to supervise any such meeting to ensure all required sexual techniques and skills are applied properly. It's a tough job, but somebody (ie. ME) has to do it :twisted: !

Why don't you book her and TOFTT!

Then post back:grin:

I am not so sure that there is one lady out there who can take your place after the dreaded day.....it might just be easier to give up sex!!!...or I could TOFTT and give Joelene a call and get the man's perspective on her. I agree, she does look very hot.

She does look gorgeous! There has got to be somebody who has been with Joelene. Speak up!

To maintain your high professional standards, Mandalay, I'm willing to supervise any such meeting to ensure all required sexual techniques and skills are applied properly. It's a tough job, but somebody (ie. ME) has to do it :twisted: !

Homer ... you are so thoughtful.

I can't wait for your surprise!

I think once Mandalay retires, I will simnply give up sex. I have already done a real estate search for property in the Himalayas. I will try and stay connected to CERB but my new username will be "reallywhitemonk". Mandaly..it will never be the same without you sweetie.

I thought I'd ask about Joelene again because yet another client asked me about her.

Someone must have tried this hottie? We want to scoop!