Keissy Hennessey

Guest N***he**Ont**y

I met up with Keissy Hennessey recently and was pleasantly surprised with her good looks and very bright personality. She is a very dynamic woman who has opinions on many topics and we had a very interesting conversation before the Encounter really started. What occurred is between Keissy and myself but I would say that I will be repeating in the future if our paths cross again. Keissy I really enjoyed our meeting and cant wait to see you again on your return from out west.

Independent
I would visit again
Independent
I would visit again
Edited by N***he**Ont**y

My goodness! I have seen her ads in the past and always wanted to see her in person but never thought I would. By chance I happened to be travelling in the same city and was fortunate enough to be able to meet up with her.

I think she has ruined me for any other provider out there as I don't think there could be a better experience. She is interesting to talk to, a treat to look at, and during our brief encounter (30 mins), she pressed all the right buttons. It was like someone read my mind and put all the pieces of my different fantasies together into one night.

I highly recommend her and am already hoping we run into each other again. Actually, I think I may have to start booking my work travels around her schedule. Thanks Keissy!

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.