What's the Deal with Aubery

Apparently she had made some bad decisions here, She made some mistakes, and the community decided that she did not follow the spirit of the good nature of CERB:(

But I also would not pay much attention to what you read elsewhere, as those sites are not moderated and lend to much to rumors and slander:(

We are in "MOD's living room" and if a guest of site is not acting appropriately then they can leave the "living room".

I wish her well all the same!

Edited by Studio 110 by Sophia

What is there to tell, Are you looking for truth or rumour?

She's a single mom. She has made some questionable choices in life. She has been working as an SP for between 1-2 years. She has always been a sexual person. She is in her mid 20's.

As to the stolen credit card and wallet pilfering I have no facts on that.

She has been running with a bad crowd and doing some things that generally don't go with a happy healthy lifestyle. Definitely a YMMV kind of girl, if you get along tons of fun, if not well when times up put your pants on and don't look to rebook, go elsewhere no need for wasting your brain power on hate.

• Like 1

I'm not sure what I find more surprising, the amount of personal information you shared with the public about this person (truth or rumor who knows) or the fact that 2 people thanked you for it.

This is supposed to be a site about positivity, I don't think your post fits the bill.

Ummm... yeah. That's pretty much my reaction to that post.

Think, people. Think.

I will now shuffle my soapbox back into the corner.

I'm not sure what I find more surprising, the amount of personal information you shared with the public about this person (truth or rumor who knows) or the fact that 2 people thanked you for it.

This is supposed to be a site about positivity, I don't think your post fits the bill.

I can say why this ONE person thanked him for this post...

I was acknowledging the fact that there could be many reasons and information that could be flying around that is true or not true...who can say but the people invloved?

Also, for his statement at the end of his post, about booking her or moving on, either way make up your own mind.

I can say why this ONE person thanked him for this post...

I should clarify that my comments were regarding the personal details, not the thanking.