Vote! who is the hottest MA in Ottawa

I agree.. Michelle is hot, and so is Jasmin and so many others each in their own way... damn... I can't stand the pressure.. having to make a decision.. I need a good rub now dammit. :P

Can I just nominate the entire team at CMJ?

I agree - and that's why we should be more broad minded and realise that there are more than "one" excellent experiences to be had.

Guest gagagaga

I agree...some MA's are "hot" simply because of pure physical beauty. Some are "hot" because of the teasing nature of the massage. Some have different options that make them "hot".

I will go to different MA's on different days depending on what I feel like...all of them totally hot!!

Guest **nese***

My first MA experience was with Michelle, and it was mind blowing. I walked out of her studio in a total daze.

Like everyone else, I've been to see several MAs in the past. There are many gorgeous ladies, many with incredible skills and who provide amazing service.

For me what sets Michelle apart from the rest is the way I walked in the door, and 30 seconds later felt like I had known her for years. There wasn't a minute through the entire session where I was thinking about anything else but her, and I guess that just comes down to the individual connection you have between you and that person. I've had great conversations and great experiences with other ladies but seeing Michelle was surreal.

Trish from AAA.HOT HOT HOT!!!! She gives the best bodyslide I have ever had and never disappoints.Her bs is as good as fs. She is sexy, beautiful and fun.

I've given this a lot of thought and decided there are so many MA out there with varied strengths and services that it was hard to pick a "best". But if best means the one I've seen the most, I have to vote for Erica on Wellington. Since I have had more massages (and haircuts and pedicures) from her than anyone else, the fact we are also very good friends, she has to be the best for me.

Yes, there may be others who do some things better but overall for service, value and sensuality no one tops her for me. Her girl next door MILF looks do it for me too, I always found her cute as hell. One stop for all my men's spa needs is a real added bonus.

Honorable mention to all the CMJ girls, many asian girls and a few others too numerous to mention..... :razz:

Guest *u*****o*******1
I agree - and that's why we should be more broad minded and realise that there are more than "one" excellent experiences to be had.

the point of this is just to see who people like, who is out there doing a great job. There are lots of excellent ladies doing great work and to get mentioned in here is like a compliment to them i figure. So it's just so people can get an idea of some great talent and maybe some more clients for some news names you may here pop up that you become curious in

got to help the ladies out :)