Vote! who is the hottest MA in Ottawa

Guest *u*****o*******1

So cast your vote for :

a) who you feel is the BESTTT looking massage attendant in Ottawa?

b) who has the most skill?

just a curiosity survey for everyone out there

I've never had the pleasure of any, but seeing Michelle_MA's pics make me think if there was anyone hotter, I wouldn't even need the massage anyways. Open the door, take a look and....'jizzed-in-my-pants'.

Would I still have to pay? ;)

Whenever I see these "your most favourite" kinds of lists, I remember that many providers read these posts too. And that we will probably be going to see some whom we haven't listed as favourites. Will they be P.O.'d they weren't listed as a fave? Or will they work harder to make the top of your list next time? Interesting questions. Lol.

Whenever I see these "your most favourite" kinds of lists, I remember that many providers read these posts too. And that we will probably be going to see some whom we haven't listed as favourites. Will they be P.O.'d they weren't listed as a fave? Or will they work harder to make the top of your list next time? Interesting questions. Lol.

That crosses my mind as well. But what if you write a rec for a girl and then you write another for a different girl later on that sounds even more enthusiastic? Does she get jealous? Very interesting questions indeed...but I don't bother asking them to myself ever ;)

I am with you YS. I think discretion is the better part of valour here. As I have said in at least one review, they are like snowflakes, no two are the same. They have different looks, and different styles and approaches. I think it depends on my mood on the day who I want to go see. My fear in naming anyone is that I would inadvertently forget a deserving candidate.

Guest *u*****o*******1

i say they will work harder to move up. It's like quarterly rankings.

my vote is with Michelle

I am not the massaging type of guy, but I have had a few...I will say since you are asking, Jessica in Hull was the best massage I have ever received. She has the best techniques.... Won't say much about the first part of your question.....however she was exceptional!!! I have never received a massage by the lovely ladies here....so I am sure they are all excellent in both of your questions asked.

Guest M***ell***A

Firstly I would like to say thank you so much and I am very flattered by all the kind remarks directed my way! :) I always strive to provide top-notch service and try hard to keep myself in good shape. I take a lot of time (more than I like to admit! lol) with my hair and makeup and dress so it's always nice to know my efforts are not in vain.

On the subject of potential jealousy over someone else being mentioned or a glowing review of a competitor. For me I find it to be good motivation to work hard and be better. I will admit that when I read a fantastic review about someone else writen by a "fave" of mine I do get a small pang of jealously however I am much more happy to see another providing excellent service and care in their appearance than I am upset for my own petty jealousies. Poor quality of service, scams, bait and switch and general lack of caring toward visitors and cleanliness is horrible and makes the whole business look bad.

Now getting back to the topic at hand I would really like to nominate some ladies but my list would be so long and I think I may be a bit bias lol

Now getting back to the topic at hand I would really like to nominate some ladies but my list would be so long and I think I may be a bit bias lol

I would encourage you to nominate as well, after all I'm not bias at all, oh no! not even given the circumstances :wink:

Firstly I would like to say thank you so much and I am very flattered by all the kind remarks directed my way! :) I always strive to provide top-notch service and try hard to keep myself in good shape. I take a lot of time (more than I like to admit! lol) with my hair and makeup and dress so it's always nice to know my efforts are not in vain.

On the subject of potential jealousy over someone else being mentioned or a glowing review of a competitor. For me I find it to be good motivation to work hard and be better. I will admit that when I read a fantastic review about someone else writen by a "fave" of mine I do get a small pang of jealously however I am much more happy to see another providing excellent service and care in their appearance than I am upset for my own petty jealousies. Poor quality of service, scams, bait and switch and general lack of caring toward visitors and cleanliness is horrible and makes the whole business look bad.

Well said, Michelle!

haven't had the chance to visit michelle, but so far my vote would be for stacey-alexa at acqua. total hottie and a nice personality to match!

Hi Michelle,

What about naming some duo partners you could team up with?

Love to hear from you soon.

Nonstop724

Hi Michelle,

What about naming some duo partners you could team up with?

Love to hear from you soon.

Nonstop724

Had the pleasure with Naomi and Lily from CMJ, it was breathtaking. I'm sure if Michelle joined forces with whomever it would be the same.

But the start of this thread, kind of startled me, I really can't come up with just 1 favourite MA.

Have seen quite a few over the past years, they were/are all most excellent if their stroke of genius to make you feel very comfortable! and whipped until the end result:lol:

As far as erotic massages goes, Michelle, Trish and Bethany (in no particular order) are simply breath-taking. These ladies understand the lure of tactile contact.

But Ottawa has many talented artists - Jasmin and Bridget are also mind-blowing.

Why compare? Why pick just one? Life is not like that. All of the five I have mentioned are the hottest MAs, and there's more I have not discovered yet.

I would definitely agree Michele MA is the best in Ottawa. Always greets you with a smile, fantastic body (love that ass) and great conversation. She even plays Janis Joplin on occasion.

Guest i***k***

I would definitely say Michelle_MA is extremely hot! :) My personal preference when heading out for the services of a talented MA.

Posted via Mobile Device