Melinda or Alicia in town.

Trying to find information on these ladies but am having a hard time locating any recommendations or other information about them.

Does anyone know much about these lovely ladies?

ok, here is the truth. The girls are as advertised. The pics are real. they are friendly and chatty girls. The down side is they both smoke and the room looks like a college party had just ended when I got there. the room was a disaster! and the heavy smell of smoke still lingered in the air. were they nice .... yes! were the pics real... yes. did i have a good time yes. drawbacks are they are two young college girls who are just touring the country partying where ever they land. were they professional like some of the other ladies? maybe not. all things said and done, they provided me with the service I was looking for. i did enjoy myself, and actually had a good chat with them after. did they greet me at the door wearing sexy lingerie... no. once we got chatting though they were all to eager to remove their clothing and show me that they were the same girls in the BP adds. hopefully this answers any questions or concerns. will you be getting the same service as a Keissy Hennesey? or Emily Rushton? no. those two girls set the standard for a VIP service. but when choosing a girl, and searching on other websites you have to realize this, and expect a few things to be different. there was Value in the visit. but again, it is all about what your expectation are. maybe i set the bar low when I visited with these girls. it is all in what you expect.

• Like 1

hmm, neato that their add now contains a line saying they are highly reviewed on Cerb, even before anyone had posted about a recommendation about them, lol

I wish they were staying until the week end, it would be fun to meet them.