New massage gel

Guest *l**e

Hi everyone,

Just wanted to let you all know that I have switched from my chamomile massage to the unscented Biotone Advanced Therapy gel. One of my clients with sensitive brought it to me for her massage and I absolutely loved working with it.

Hope you're all having a great day!!

What is the difference? Is if water soluble or more like an oil? I have had a few different lubes used and I am not fond of the scented ones. Maybe I will recommend this to my masseuse

Massage Warehouse has this product as well as many unscented natural options including, I believe, some vegan options. I am in the process of designing my first order so can't comment on the service however most products have customer recommendations from both sides of the table and these are great in getting a feel for the product.

Even if you're not ordering from the warehouse, you can research the product there and then find a Canadian supplier. The ones I looked into seem to only carry one or two lines so it's more difficult to compare.

Hope this helps.

Guest ***nno**n***

I use a 100% pure Moroccan Argan oil. It is quite expensive but worth every penny.

In it's natural form (hard to find) it is a dry oil no additives or scents.

At the end of the massage you wouldn't even know you had anything on your skin. Great for anyone with sensitive skin. No smell, not greasy, just soaks into the skin like a moisturizer.

I order it from the UK as most US and Canadian versions all have extra stuff in it or it's watered down.

Shannon

Guest *l**e

the one I just got is from Simply Therapy in Ottawa. It was about $60/gallon. it is a massage gel, so less oily, but not a lotion. very mild, but moisturizing for the skin and leaves no oily residue.

for the massage provider, it provides a very nice long lasting glide.

I like it a lot

At Fat Bastards we tend to use bacon grease. Sure it leaves marks and stains... but with the amount of bacon we consume, it's practically free. It has the added bonus of smelling and tasting like bacon and makes our job more enjoyable.

The following picture is of one of our simulated clients enjoying the benefits of our expertly applied bacon treatments.

RackMultipart20130205-17252-5ksr15.jpg

Look how simulatedly relaxed she looks.... and we can't wait to flip her over (like you would with REAL BACON) and have her indulge in the BLT special, where we delicately place two slices of tomato and a leaf of lettuce to ease inhibitions....

zengli-28.jpgimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcT4Dw3m8SjNQw2aMjbBxJax_EWx6lu-V14t58peH0VzLag1bGY4

Just try to top that sexy massage guy!!! Sure you may have the looks and skills that we may not necessarily possess.... but we have BACON!

• Like 2