Would appreciate if anyone has any info on Jill (42) who advertises on bp. Pm would be appreciated...thanks

I went to her place once, she let me in , so i got a look at her , then she was gone for a few minutes she returned and i got a real good look at her

and she was like looking at my grandma , so I left ! there has been more reviews on her here if you search.

I went to her place once, she let me in , so i got a look at her , then she was gone for a few minutes she returned and i got a real good look at her

and she was like looking at my grandma , so I left ! there has been more reviews on her here if you search.

With all due respect...this response diplays Zero decorum.The lady in question is trying to make a living,her age is of no consequence...she clearly states her age in her ad.

Now as to her looking like your Grandma...

• Like 1

I've had two sessions with her and have enjoyed both of them immensely. She is quite petite but has such a fantastic ass. Great services. Would definitely repeat again ...and again...and again.

• Like 2

With all due respect...this response diplays Zero decorum.The lady in question is trying to make a living,her age is of no consequence...she clearly states her age in her ad.

Well said.