Sp Client Review

I don't know if a Sp client review section is offered on this site, but I was thinking it might be a good thing to have.

It would be similar to having client's give reviews of Sp's except it would be reversed with the Sp's writing about the clients instead!

I know there is supposed to be a section on this site where Sp's can go to see if a client is a bad experience, but if there was a section where Sp's could go and see good reviews of clients too it would give them an idea of what to expect. All the Sp would need would be the clients CERB handle.

If a Sp wrote a favourable review about their time with a client she could also PM him so that he knows too.

Just a thought

• Like 5

If this type of section were created, it should not only be for sp's, but also for ma's, agencies and studios. It is the only way it can be fair, and the best way to protect ALL who work in the business!

It would on first glance seem like something fun. But what if you were a client not recommended. You aren't a bad client just not reco worthy in the lady's opinion

She possibly could lose a client

The feedback from the lady to me comes in the form of post encounter emails and she wants to see me for future encounters if asked. Also if she is willing she will, if asked by me, give me a reference if needed to see another lady. In short and it's just my opinion, but the feedback a lady gives is private to the gentleman and not for a public recommendation

Just my two cents worth

RG

• Like 1

I know there is supposed to be a section on this site where Sp's can go to see if a client is a bad experience, but if there was a section where Sp's could go and see good reviews of clients too it would give them an idea of what to expect. All the Sp would need would be the clients CERB handle.

I would also love to see a section where the lady rates an individual man by cerb name only

dingo01

This idea has been thrown around a few times already and honestly, for discretion purposes, confidentiality and privacy too, I do not see myself ever writing any kind of public reco/review about a client (unless he was a bad date) BUT I am always more than happy to provide a reference(s) when asked.

It would on first glance seem like something fun. But what if you were a client not recommended. You aren't a bad client just not reco worthy in the lady's opinion

She possibly could lose a client

The feedback from the lady to me comes in the form of post encounter emails and she wants to see me for future encounters if asked. Also if she is willing she will, if asked by me, give me a reference if needed to see another lady. In short and it's just my opinion, but the feedback a lady gives is private to the gentleman and not for a public recommendation

Just my two cents worth

RG

I'll try to play devil's advocate a little bit here .... provide some further food for thought (hopefully) and re-enforce some of the posts that were made.

While in principle the idea of having a "good client list" COULD sound like a good idea (ease of access for the ladies on whom the good guys are), there could be potential ... questions or issues. As a client, i do write recommendations (not reviews) ... and I certainly do not "rate" the ladies i have seen and i would certainly not like to be "rated" or "reviewed" either, as a client. Every encounter is unique in the moment it happens.

Whilst i have written recommendations, i strive to be discrete about the encounter and i expect the same in return. When and if references are required, these remain in a private communication from someone i'd trust to provide it, as i do not want details of the time i spend with ladies unduly circulated in any public way.

Recommendations we provide can certainly help the ladies business, and help in guiding others in finding what they are looking for, i'm all for that. But as a counterpoint, would me being "recommended" - and i make the distinction here from references- as a client in some way, shape or form on a forum create an expectation if i ever want to meet someone i hadn't seen before? If any positive is being said in a private area, what would be said? (i.e. the reco threads we do as clients being public).

Anywho, while we all try to make this a safe place for everyone involved, especially for the ladies, regardless of their business model or affiliation in the business, i hope i've conveyed some of my thoughts properly ....

• Like 3

Discretion is key in this business. I personally would not feel comfortable reviewing any of my clients.

We already have a section for bad dates, but we also have methods for writing about good clients, which includes, but isn't limited to, references.

• Like 3