HOLY CRAP!!!! You joined before I did, lol...get posting and involved, we don't bite, well maybe a lady might if you ask and are into that :) Glad to see the nag screen is helping! :) and welcome!

Well... Mod, the nag screen worked for me.

Been lurking for sometime, so I guess it was time I say Hello.

HOLY CRAP!!!! You joined before I did, lol...get posting and involved, we don't bite, well maybe a lady might if you ask and are into that :) Glad to see the nag screen is helping! :) and welcome!

I will bite..., on command Lol

Argh - gotta admit the nag screen is killing me too. First post ever after having enjoyed a nibble or two from a few of the fine MA's on this board.

Feeling like there should be a cumming out party for a few of us long time Lurker's - lol

Well... Mod, the nag screen worked for me.

Been lurking for sometime, so I guess it was time I say Hello.

Yes it's good to hear from such a long standing member, as I said before if you choose to meet ladies it helps us feel more secure with meeting you when you post and we can get a sense of your personality. After all we-sp's don't just want you for your body,lol, we want you for your mind as well. Thanks for joining in:icon_biggrin:

Argh - gotta admit the nag screen is killing me too. First post ever after having enjoyed a nibble or two from a few of the fine MA's on this board.

Feeling like there should be a cumming out party for a few of us long time Lurker's - lol

Welcome to the world of CERB oficially! Maybe is time for another nibble soon hehe ;-)

Guest B**na***oy
I don't even know if I'm posting properly

You're doing fine, just keep practicing. After your fifth post you get even more privileges. Have fun.

Thank you all very much for the warm welcome. Not that I am surprised by the kindness: This board is rated pretty high on the awesome-o-meter and it certainly allows for some pretty creative exchanges at times. Ones I intend on keeping an eye on.

While at it, please allow me to wish everyone the most amazing weekend!

Welcome. Great site and I've met lots of great friends here. Thanks for taking the plunge and stepping out of "lurker" into "poster".

Keep it up (pun intended!)

Meaghan