411 on Winnipeg

I will be visiting Winnipeg soon and wanted to get some information on the SP scene up in the Great White North :). First off, yes, I'm a Yank, and this trip will be virgin territory for me to Canada (if you don't include Niagra Falls). I'm in the hobby down here in the States. I'm familiar with our scene in terms of indies, agencies, MPs, and as well as what type of service one can expect. I'm assuming things are similiar in Canada. If not, please let me know :) Here's a little bit of what I'm interested in. I'm looking for the GFE type provider. I'm looking for a SP who is H/W proportionate on down to the spinner type. Another interest is the possibility of a 2-girl date. One important "menu item" for me is MSOG. Yes, I have read a lot of this board in terms of trying to get info, but I do have some questions. Are the donations quoted by providers in Canadian dollars? I'm assuming so and only ask because I don't want to offend anyone. I've seen some good info on the MP scene. What really goes on BCD? Some places down here can be scams. I'm not really into MPs, but if I can get what I like, then I might be interested. What are the quality agencies in Winnipeg, and what is their selection of providers? I noticed in a thread that LE is a bit of an issue. Just how bad is the problem? Am I and the SP best off by just having an outcall session in order to avoid any LE scrutiny? I really do appreciate any advice-- either here in this thread of via a PM. Look forward to enjoying a visit to your fine city and country.

nice clean place. hot tubs ,showers beautiful girls. happy endings. Girls have rules they are supposed to follow re service. some do some don`t.