How rare is Deep Throat?

Is deep throat rare?  

66 members have voted

1. 1. Is deep throat rare?

• Hobbiest: I have never met an SP that deep throats.
    • Hobbiest: Some of the SPs that I've seen do deep throat.
    • Hobbiest: Most of the SPs that I've seen do deep throat.
    • Hobbiest: All of the SPs that I've seen do deep throat.
    • Hobbiest: I am part horse so deep throat can't be done or is rare.
    • SP: I can do deep throat.
    • SP: I can't do deep throat.
    • SP: If you are part horse and thick as a tree, I will give it my best shot.

A rarity in my case to find one that can DT me because I'm hung like a horse.....lol but I did manage to find a few talented ladies

ATH

It seems to me like deep throat is not a rarity in the hobbiest world. It seems like this technique is becoming more and more common and I'm especially noticing that most SPs can deep throat. In my non SP experiences the girls I have dated or been in a relationship with couldn't deep throat but it seems that a lot of the SPs I have read about can. Is deep throat a rarity or is it common place?

(of course I'm sure this is a ymmv if you are hung like a horse or thick as a tree trunk.)

My experiences are few and far between, and as such do not reflect the "newer" SPs. Thankfully.

I'm especially noticing that most SPs can deep throat.

PM me your SP DT list Cumquat.

Thanks,

Y.S.

In addition to Redseductress, a quick search of the CERB Ottawa recommendations reveals the following DT references:

Sophie

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=13375

EmmaAlexandra

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=54481&highlight=deep+throat#post54481

Veronica Valentine

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=39168&highlight=deep+throat#post39168

Samantha

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=56658&highlight=deep+throat#post56658

Kyra

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=6699&highlight=deep+throat

Mercedez

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=6109&highlight=deep+throat

Miss Maria

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=34001&highlight=deep+throat#post34001

But I'm sure there are more.

Maybe I should actually start a list, the only one I have had the pleasure of meeting based on the recommendations so far that could DT was redseductress. I was just speaking from the ones I had read reviews about, or have seen comments on various posts or in chat that they could, and it just appeared to me that a lot of the ladies that are sp's have this talent, but I could be mistaken. I will start a list of the ones that I remember for sure seeing comments on and if any gentlemen have SPs to add to the list they can pm me or if any ladies wish to pm me to be added to the list that's cool too. Of course it will be a ymmv list :razz:

Guest W***ledi*Time
Is deep throat a rarity or is it common place?

ha ha ... CQ, I can't answer your poll because you forgot my category:

Hobbiest: I am so short it won't reach in deep anyway

Most of the ladies I've seen have quite effectively made everything I've got disappear, but I don't really think that can technically be termed deep-throat. It's more like "shallow-throat" in my case. Purely as a piece of academic research (mind you!), I've shoved a ladies' "realistic dildo" into my own mouth/throat -- it went in six inches the first (and so far only) time with relatively little effort, and without any knowledge on my part of "technique". So it doesn't seem to me that six inches can be long enough to be deep thoat.

So just what is the threshold -- how many inches does one actually need, in order to be properly equipped as a certified deep-throat tester, anyway?

ha ha ... CQ, I can't answer your poll because you forgot my category:

Hobbiest: I am so short it won't reach in deep anyway

Most of the ladies I've seen have quite effectively made everything I've got disappear, but I don't really think that can technically be termed deep-throat. It's more like "shallow-throat" in my case. Purely as a piece of academic research (mind you!), I've shoved a ladies' "realistic dildo" into my own mouth/throat -- it went in six inches the first (and so far only) time with relatively little effort, and without any knowledge on my part of "technique". So it doesn't seem to me that six inches can be long enough to be deep thoat.

So just what is the threshold -- how many inches does one actually need, in order to be properly equipped as a certified deep-throat tester, anyway?

Lmao now that wasn't very nice I was drinking water and it kinda went well everywhere :p tsk tsk.

Well honestly this is my outlook on it deep throating, I think the word is used to loosely. To me it is a part of an extreem bj and any cock no matter the size can be deep throated but it is a lil more effective one that is 7-8 inches and over.

When I am giving oral alot of the time I will take every inch so to speak but this to me is not deep throating. Taking it all down your throat and keeping it there as you bob till you get a deep shot is a real deep throat in my books.

Alot of woman can not do this as the gag reflex takes over (altho that is also a big turn on for alot of men) not meaning we will not try to do it but really it is a talent to be able to deep throat.

I can deep throat as long as your not too big, but I would not say Im the best at it. Ive seen some wild girls take it so much better then I can...But you know what they say practice makes purrfect ;)

Oral can be done so many different way's that is what makes it so enjoyable and everyone has there own talent making each experience unique.

• Like 2

Guest gagagaga

great thread...

I would agree with much that has been said...I'm about 7 inches and quite thick, so not all SP's have been able to take me all in, but many have...I would consider those deep throat experiences.

I agree with Joe, this is a great thread.

My experience has been most younger SP's don't perform DT. That may be because of size, I have never asked specifically for it, but this has been my experience. Yet, the SP's I have seen in their 30's and 40's have always performed DT on me. I usually chalk that up to experience.

....When I am giving oral alot of the time I will take every inch so to speak...

Ahh the memories...I actually wandered into a very happy one reading this...seriously Red your skills are amazing and as I was thinking about it I recall you have many different techniques...all explosively good.

To address the original question

Q:"how rare is deep throat ?"

A: If you're married....very..... :-P Thank you, Thank you...I'm here all week, try our buffet and don't forget to tip your waitress.... Thank you Thank you...

Seriously though You'll find that it's rare for the younger 18-23ish providers to be able to deep throat without flinching or gagging, although as I was discussin' with some buddies over lunch the other day the gagging and flinching can kind of add to the hotness of the event, within reasonable limits of course!

But the only way these providers will get good at it is with practice and I'm always wilin' to accommodate. To be fair though I've been with quite a few younger providers (18-23) that have given it the ol' college try and are close to perfecting the art of DT.

Frankly I don't know how these gals do it, but everytime it happens I'm always impressed with the effort and technique that each lady has. I know one gal who deepthoughts my entire buckaroo while tickling my balls with her tongue, now that's talent!!

Hey Kenny,

You're a good guy and good contributor here who does over and above to serve the community,

And I liked your "gag" "gag" line, so to speak, at the beginning of your post. Henny Youngman and Jack Carter, may they rest in peace. And I say that with all due respect. Lol.

But when you get to the part about kind of getting off on 18-23 year old women "gagging and flinching", even within "reasonable limits" when middle-aged men, who are paying them a lot of money for sex, are shoving their cocks down their (what in this case it sounds like unwilling) throats until they choke, I'm not sure that came off the way you intended.

Perhaps I misunderstood what you were trying to say. In which case I apologize.

Y.S.

ahh Young Stud I think you are reading way to much into an innocent statement, the gaging sound a woman makes when deepthroating, be she 18 or 48 and the head movement the sometimes accompanies the sound is what I was refering to. This has nothing to do with power, influence or even money. I don't shove my cock down anyone's throat, instead they devour it.

Trust me I'm about as vanilla as they get, so I'm not really into kink but if I enjoy the sound a woman makes when deep throating throw me a bone...

sorry if i offended you or anyone else for that matter.

Personally, I have not met many women who could deep throat me, and in my books swallowing my dick until you choke is definitely a turn off for me. I can't stand hearing a girl gagging especially if she does it on purpose. It may happen by accident if I happen to thrust while she tries to swallow my cock deeper. I can understand that but the gagging noises do not get me off. I found that only position that DT with me was achieved is with the lady lying on her back, head over the edge of the bed, and my cock completely buried down her throat. This takes special breathing and gag control skills to achieve.

ATH

Gagging is only OK with me if she's ok with it. First time I ever came across that, we were 69'ing and she choked on me a few times. I found it a bit distressing but then asked her about it afterwards...she said she didn't mind doing it, was just a minor temporary problem and you just deal with it. So once I got used to it and allowed myself to blow a load deep in her throat, it was awesome.

Skull fucking on the other hand...she'd have to be a certified sword swallower with no gag reflex before I could do that comfortably. Well mini-sword, I probably don't even get past the tonsils anyways ;)

Not answering for anyone else but...ymmv,ymmv,ymmv

you see sometimes when gentlemen write what we do with them another gent may expect the same thing...that's not always true...what i can for one person doesn't mean i can or will do for another.

kisses,

Emma A

• Like 8

Guest f***2f***
Hey Kenny,

You're a good guy and good contributor here who does over and above to serve the community,

And I liked your "gag" "gag" line, so to speak, at the beginning of your post. Henny Youngman and Jack Carter, may they rest in peace. And I say that with all due respect. Lol.

But when you get to the part about kind of getting off on 18-23 year old women "gagging and flinching", even within "reasonable limits" when middle-aged men, who are paying them a lot of money for sex, are shoving their cocks down their (what in this case it sounds like unwilling) throats until they choke, I'm not sure that came off the way you intended.

Perhaps I misunderstood what you were trying to say. In which case I apologize.

Y.S.

This is not what Cowboy said. He didn't say anything about shoving his cock down people's throats or forcing anyone.

ahh Young Stud I think you are reading way to much into an innocent statement, the gaging sound a woman makes when deepthroating, be she 18 or 48 and the head movement the sometimes accompanies the sound is what I was refering to. This has nothing to do with power, influence or even money. I don't shove my cock down anyone's throat, instead they devour it.

Trust me I'm about as vanilla as they get, so I'm not really into kink but if I enjoy the sound a woman makes when deep throating throw me a bone...

sorry if i offended you or anyone else for that matter.

Fair enough. Thanks for the clarification, Cowboy. Glad to mosey on down the trail now. Y.S.

Unless you're rather small, I usually can't do deepthroat. I give it my best every time but I have a pretty bad gag reflex.

I wish I could control it better. I love giving blow jobs. I just have that one thing to add to my repertoire. hihi

But at the same time, I have to admit I find it a turn on to continually try to push my limits. ;)

Sometimes us average guys (or slightly below) do get rewarded by ladies who can DT guys like us. In fact, I saw a very gorgeous 25 yr old asian woman recently who seemed particularly pleased that she could DT me and buckle my knees.

So while you horse cock guys have some advantages, us pony cocks get DT way more than you!

very good point slurp.....the "average" guy gets way more DT the abnormal guy just because the fit is perfect for the DT.

I can deepthroat. Like Emma said though, it's a ymmv thing. It takes a bit of work (mostly concentration) and I haven't got it to the point where I can do it quickly (like, regular blowjob rhythm but deepthroating every time). I certainly give it my all, and sometimes there is gagging (usually when I try to do it quickly).

I can deepthroat. Like Emma said though, it's a ymmv thing. It takes a bit of work (mostly concentration) and I haven't got it to the point where I can do it quickly (like, regular blowjob rhythm but deepthroating every time). I certainly give it my all, and sometimes there is gagging (usually when I try to do it quickly).

Well Erin I think you should slow down and take your time after all the deep throat should not be done quickly ;)

I think you would give it your ALL!