Well I never thought!!!

What a Day

I never thought !!!!!

It really surprised me this past weekend the weirdest thing happened.

Just going along tickity booo most just glad to have someone to be with even for an hour... whatever right. well never thinking it was ever going to be a problem but....

I have come across a great gentlemen a regular at that that now refused to see ME. Why you may ask well!!!

surprise surprise its because I cut my hair... GEeess its still long just a little shorter then my pictures but I will post more pic's soon.

I just thought for a change for the summer something cooler and easier to deal with kind of sexy I've been told.

Anyway just wondering if it really is such a big deal to you guy's!!!!

Well, these are choices we make based on visuals. I love brunettes and if I go out of my way to choose a girl that night who is a brunette and she has dyed her hair blonde, that might be disappointing. But it never deters me, generally the girl is attractive either way. Plus, I put as much merit in a good personality so even if a girl has put on 40 lbs since the last time I saw her, it wouldn't bother me at all.

But some guys might be very particular...if you're a boob guy and you book a girl with a D cup, you want that for a reason. If you walk in and she's had a reduction to a C because those breasts were killing her back, you might get the feeling you're not getting what you were looking for.

Now hair length is a bit much to be disappointed by, but maybe this guy really likes long hair! I wouldn't care, but that's just me ;)

Guest gagagaga

I much prefer long hair over short. If I went to see someone expecting long instead of short I would still keep my app't, but I may not come back unless I was specifically was thirsting for something that particular SP provided especially well.

I believe as an SP it is only fair to provide accurate representation of what you look like for the client. It's only fair.

Just think of how we feel when we see an item in a flyer that looks exactly what we were looking for. We rush down to the store only to find out that it doesn't look the same as the photograph as it does in person. Most would be disappointed.

Men are paying us hundreds and sometimes thousands of dollars for our time. We owe it to them to provide exactly what we are advertising. I would get your new pics done ASAP to avoid an uncomfortable situation like this again.

As a consumer should I let a provider know my ears are smaller now (my avatar)?

Silliness aside, I make my choices based on the SP's face. I even like the sight and texture of a bald headed woman.

But, in general, I do not like unnotified changes.

I'm a "whole package" kind of guy. As long as the whole package still looks good, changes are okay with me. I don't really have a fetish about any particular aspect of a woman's appearance. But everything together must appeal to me.

On the other hand, there's this point of view:

Don't change your hair for me

Not if you care for me

Stay, little Valentine, stay

Each day is Valentine's Day

8-)

My Funny Valentine - Rogers & Hart (1937)

If I had never met you and you were severely different from a picture or description that may affect my decision, but if I had seen you many times and enjoyed our time what is a change in hair length? A regular, I would assume since it is how I view it, would be looking for the experience you offer, I can't see how hair length affects anything unless it is a fetish.

Guest f***2f***

hmmm...Length of hair is not really important to me, nor is colour or even the way you choose to style it. It's gotta be clean and that's really about it for hair as far as I'm concerned. I'm not sure I'd be thrilled if someone said they had long or short shiny, beautiful hair and it turned out they were bald but I might do a work around if the rest of the package was making me twitch!!:boobies:

I agree with jerican. If it was a first meet and I was fixated on your hair, maybe. But it seems a little extreme for a regular.

However, I have heard of men who wouldn't date/see/hire a girl with short hair because they had a mental block. They couldn't do doggie as they no longer viewed the woman as such if she didn't have long hair. Sounds odd, but people have their quirks. :?

They couldn't do doggie as they no longer viewed the woman as such if she didn't have long hair. Sounds odd, but people have their quirks. :?

Hmm, that must be the reason I never joined an extreme religious or cultural sect. Just limits your possibilities too much. Lol.

There are a tremendous amount of reasons guys see ladies, this one is different. I like to be clear with the ladies about what I like, to avoid this kind of circumstance. Sometimes I don't what the thing is that flipped the switch for me, I may see a lady for a long time and then one day we just don't click and it's over. It may have been as simple as a hair cut and I never realized it. Of course others can do no wrong Soccermum is in that category for me :)

You know SM, everyone has their ideals, while I love long hair, and it might make the initial connection, if I know you and you change, that would not affect me. This being said, there are folks who have to have the scene "just right" and if even one little thing is off, they are thrown off their fantasy, and back to reality I guess.

So to actually answer you, like every SP, every client is different, so it appears that that client might only come back once you hair has grown.. others may not even notice...

Hello

What a great response

I have posted new pics of the new DO!!!

Now not everything of course thats being saved for when you come to see me only. HEHEHEHEHEHE

Thanks for the comments keep them coming!!!

Guest gagagaga

good idea SM...a new pic fixes all this easily...and I'd like to see a new pic anyways!!!