I just went to check out Hannia's place after reading so many great reviews on one of the ladies named Taylor. When I arrived a group of people were moving furniture around and giving me the evil eye. I assume the place has closed down? Am I right possibily? Did they find another location and if so where?

If anyone has any info it would be great to hear as I dont want to miss out on Taylor...

Don't know...but the last posting at another site-CL, from her-Taylor was June 19. Check it out, it gives number if it is still good.

i did hear that they were moving near then end of June, you might have to call the number and see what they say

I read somewhere (maybe on t-board whose search function is down) that they might be moving onto Palace in Vanier (into a recently vacated MP site).

Went today and actually met the manager(?)...She said she expects it to be open Wednesday...I am not quite sure as I look into the space and all that is done are walls up that havent been primed, painted or anything...So here's hoping for Wednesday

I would like the rooms to be more sound proof too.. Sometimes you get carried away with the nasty talk..after the session I could over heard the ladies wispering and asking the other what was said :lol: I had to strust out and give the other attendants a little wink on the way out...knowing they probably LOL once I left..:rolleyes:

Guest fl***gfi***rs

I must admit - I had one session with Taylor when she was at Jazmin's and to this day I still have great memories!

I decided to drop in yesterday noon on my way to Golf Town. The place is closed and under some major construction. Still at bare walls stage and work well underway.

Spence