Does anyone know if extra large condoms exist? I know of the magnum ones, but I am wondering if there are ones larger as I am tired of having to constantly worry about the condom coming off when I am with a SP (and no I am not trying to brag on how big I am as this is a legitimate concern for me!).

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Does anyone know if extra large condoms exist? I know of the magnum ones, but I am wondering if there are ones larger as I am tired of having to constantly worry about the condom coming off when I am with a SP (and no I am not trying to brag on how big I am as this is a legitimate concern for me!).

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Are you referring to breaking or coming off (slipping off)? I'm assuming breaking because slipping off will not be your issue if you're a big guy. Trogan also make a Magnum XL which is even bigger than the regular Magnum by a nice bit. As a big guy I'd be concerned about comfort (ie the ring at the base being too tight for comfort) as opposed to breakage. Magnums have quite alot of elasticity and can stretch out a very long way before breakage (think condom water ballons). But if you're stretching Magnums to the point where you're concerned about breaking then try the XL's. It a shame to have your time with an SP ruined by having to worry about any of that.

Good luck.

As was mentioned above I'd definitely recommend the female condom; most men I have met prefer the feel of them as they have a 'relaxed fit' for the male partner and they also provide slightly better STD protection which can also provide better peace of mind.

• Like 4

I always keep a variety of condoms on hand for any situation that might come up, and I have tested out different kinds to find the ones I like best. :)

For larger fellows I really like Trojan Naked Sensations - Ultra Ribbed. Oddly, it is actually not specifically marketed on the box as large, but it is mentioned in the description, and I assure you that it is in fact large. It also has a bit of a different shape than regular condoms, which I find works a lot better.

tumblr_mkredukmGl1s37j8no4_r1_250.jpg

One of my favourite regular clients has the thickest cock I have ever seen in my life - I call him Dino-Cock - hehe... And this condom fits him nice and snug, but not enough to strangle him at all... and we've never had a problem with it breaking or coming off. :)

One of my favourite regular clients has the thickest cock I have ever seen in my life - I call him Dino-Cock - hehe... And this condom fits him nice and snug, but not enough to strangle him at all... and we've never had a problem with it breaking or coming off. :)

Sung to the tune of the original 'Spider Man' song:

Dino Cock, Dino Cock,

Thicker than than a normal cock,

Can it fit,

in your mouth?

Will it hurt,

way down south?

Look out!!

Here comes the Dino Cock!

;-)

• Like 1

I always keep a variety of condoms on hand for any situation that might come up, and I have tested out different kinds to find the ones I like best. :)

For larger fellows I really like Trojan Naked Sensations - Ultra Ribbed. Oddly, it is actually not specifically marketed on the box as large, but it is mentioned in the description, and I assure you that it is in fact large. It also has a bit of a different shape than regular condoms, which I find works a lot better.

tumblr_mkredukmGl1s37j8no4_r1_250.jpg

Emily, interesting does it fit well because it's perhaps a little thinner and maybe a bit more forgiving in the stretch department specifically around the base?

LOL Dino-Cock! Well I guess if you gotta have a pet name from an SP that's the one you want:)

"Little" Chuck

• Like 1

I use the Trojan Magnum XL and the Lifestyles XL. I prefer the Lifestyles because I don't like the way the Trojans taste. I also use female condoms and, like Kyra, I find that they're wonderful for larger men.

One thing you may want to test, though, is whether it's really the tightness of the ring that's uncomfortable for you. I notice that some men imagine the ring is too tight when the fit around the head of his cock is what's really the problem. Too much tightness there can be unsettling. I find that condoms that have a reservoir end are better for those fellows.

My suggestion is that you try out some different brands and see what feels best for you, when you're by yourself. Then you can tell your SP what you prefer so that she can make sure to have that particular brand available. I say this because, if she's like me, she won't accept even an unopened box of condoms that you bring with you. There's no way to be sure that box hasn't been left in a hot car or frozen in a trunk. Heat and freezing are bad for condoms. I only use condoms that I've purchased myself.

• Like 1

I have often wondered about female condoms. Do they work? Do the guys find them better or worse then the traditional condoms? It would seem that it would be closer to the experience of bareback. Is it? Can you buy them at the drug store, or do you have to go to a speciality store?

I have often wondered about female condoms. Do they work? Do the guys find them better or worse then the traditional condoms? It would seem that it would be closer to the experience of bareback. Is it? Can you buy them at the drug store, or do you have to go to a speciality store?

I really like female condoms, Meaghan. They work very well. They may be somewhat more effective at protecting against STDs because the "flange" --the opening--covers a wider area than a regular condom ever could. They're NOT made of latex, so they're terrific if you're sensitive to latex or if the man is. They're lightly lubricated, but you may still want to put a bit of lube inside the condom for the man's comfort and pleasure. You can put lube on the outside, too, if you want to.

They're more fiddly than a regular condom, to be sure, and you need to be sure that the penis goes into the condom instead of into your vagina beside it, which can happen if you're not paying attention. That happened to me the first time I used one. Fortunately, I was doing my test run with my boyfriend, so I wasn't worried about anything.

Here's a photo of a female condom:

fc-condom-hres.jpg

The ring on the inside is intended to fit around your cervix and helps to anchor the condom in place inside you. The man shouldn't feel it.

You can use them for anal sex, too. Just remove that inner ring and have your partner put the condom on, around his penis, holding the opening against the base of his cock. Put some lube on it that way--on the outside of the condom. When he enters you, the condom is in place. And yes, they're plenty strong enough for anal sex.

I have some clients who prefer these to regular condoms. I'm the one who introduced these to them. The men say that it's a LOT more like sex without any barrier, which is an advantage, because nothing fits tightly around the penis.

You can insert the condom before your date begins, if you want to. When removing it, I take care to pull it a little way out of my vagina, then give the open end a couple of twists. That prevents the condom from turning inside-out or emptying on me or on the bed.

They are significantly more expensive than regular condoms--anywhere from $2.00 to about $6.00 each. You can buy them in some drugstores and in most good-quality sex toy stores that sell condoms. I get mine from a toy store, but sometimes they're available at my local Safeway, and I buy them there. Also, many public health clinics that provide free safer sex supplies provide them.

Edited by SamanthaEvans
  • Like 6

Thanks Samantha for all the info on the womens condom. I think I'd consider trying them out on my next visit. Maybe I'll mention it to my SP. It really does seem to be an answer to the OP's issue and any overly large guy.

I'd be interested to perhaps get a perspective of a client who's used them. Anyone?

• Like 1

You can also just order them online, they comes in a plain brown box and are labelled discreetly (something like "bath products")

http://www.condomdepot.com/product/catalog.cfm/nid/225

I know they're preferred by my clients, so much so that they've been mentioned in more than half of my reviews. I don't recall anyone taking the time to mention that I used "Beyond 7's" or "004's" which are some of the best male condoms on the market but when I use a female condom they are almost always mentioned in a positive way.

Edited by Kyra.Graves
  • Like 2